Mixed Race

Hello readers,

  Just thought up a good story in my head for a while now. Well I had the idea of this before my two others the Crystal moon and dusky moon. I just didn't know a way to write it until now.

Warnings: Mature, strong language, blood, death.

Just so you guys know, this story is kinda, kinda not like it was in the past and how the black people were treated. Message me if you guys have any questions about this book I'm making and at least vote if you want to.

I don't want any rude comments or anything. If some of you feel offended by this story please let me know.

-----

-----

Prologue Ara's POV(The maids thoughts)

Ever since my husband and I became servants to the Ray Family, things changed after meeting the daughter, Maria Ray. She was a beautiful yet a stubborn young women. With long red curly hair, cheeks that looked bubbly with little fat in it. She took care of us servants when her father had decided on beating us for even looking at his beautiful daughter.

But then certain events secured and Maria failed to save herself from her fathers rage.  Her father never did get out of his hatred for the former Whiter's, who killed his wife, Maria's mother.

As I watch Maria grow into something totally opposite of her father, my husband and I had hesitated for a few moments into becoming friends with her even though we blacks were considered the lowest of the low and were treated in a way that Maria would ever think upon.

I guess we were lucky that we befriended Maria. That girl had changed everything after getting close to the Whiter's son, Bernard, whose black and very gentle to women yet strong and easily angered when the white people harms our race just for the fun of it.

But as I stand beside my husband Jace, I believe I can safely admit to being proud of Maria going through all the hardships that was thrown her way. I pray to god in thanks for giving Maria the boost that she had needed.

------

------

Well, hope you guys enjoyed the thoughts of Ara. The next chapter will be in Maria's POV. Comment