A NEW PERSON HAS ENTERED

Doggygirl456CAN EVERYONE CUDDLE EACH OTHER?!

Camila: this is gonna be weird but okay! first we need a huge bed-

John: or we could get sleeping bags and put them on the floor....

Camila: oh yeah, that would be a lot better and cheaper...

WashingDADDont worry kids, i got this! LAFAYETTE!! COME HERE WITH MORE BAGS AND CHIPS!

Lafayette: *brings more sleeping bags and Lays potato chips* I DID IT PAPA! *puts them on the ground* so are we gonna do a slumber party?

Hercules: OH MY SWEET GOD!! THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!! your so smart laf~ *kisses his cheek from behide*

Alexander: whats a "slumber party"?

Jefferson: you had the most saddest childhood ever Hamilton....A slumber party is a party where you invite your friends and sleep when your done with all of the fun things.

Memegy: you make it sound like you gonna have sex thomas-

Madison: HEY! watch it peggy, dont be mean too my boyfriend! *hugs thomas*

Aaron: im just gonna stay out of this things man....i dont want to get killed by Thomas,Hercules,John,Camila or Angelica tonight.

Sunny: you will find ture love soon A-A ron!

Aaron: dont call me that.

WashingDADTO SLEEP KIDS!! hurry up so i can tuck all of you children too sleep.

Alexander: dad.dad.dad.daddddd. sleep is for the weak-

John: alex if you come too sleep right now i will promise you this~ *whispers in his ear*

Alexander: *turns red* TOO SLEEP PEOPLE!!!

Eliza: can my sisters sleep away from the boys? they might have sex and I'm too of a pure cinnamon roll too see that.

Angelica: im not even gonna ask because we will! i dont want my little sisters to sleep with these pervers!! no offense aaron,laf and james..

John: HEY!! I AM NOT A PERV!

Angelica: YOU JUST TOLD ALEXANDER THAT YOU WERE FUCK HIM IN THE ASSHOLE AND GIVE HIM A BLOW-JOB SO HARD THAT HE WONT BE ABLE TO WALK FOR 4 MONTHS!!

John: HEYY! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN MAKE HIM NOT THROW A FISSY-FIT!!

Alexander:i thought you loved me laurens...

John: I DO! *kisses his head* you just cant shut up babe.

Sunny: are we gonna do the dare ooorrrrr?

Camila: OH RIGHT! the dare! *claps her hands togather* EVERYONE TO THE SLEEPING BAGS! *pushs everyone into the sleeping bags*

Hercules: *cuddles with laffy taffy* you are way too tall for my liking laf but you are really soft~