CFG and their secret to fame

They ran up the stairs to the rented studio that they only got to access every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
They could also use it other days, if it wasn't used by the owners.

In the studio, the others were sat in a circle, waiting for the two.

"Sorry were late." Joceline dropped the bags on the floor and the two took their shoes off.

Everyone got up and stretched a little, Len turned the music on for them to start practicing their dance for the concert coming up.

They got a lot of attention from the internet and have gotten much requests for a fanmeeting around the world. So they decided to have a concert in Singapore in a few weeks. Everyone considered them idols despite their nationality and lack of originality.

She played Blood sweat and tears by bts.

Rap monster by Bryan
Jin by Beatrice
Suga by Joceline
J hope by Micho
Jimin by Len
V by Mark
Jungkook by Jack

This was almost always their positions. Not only do they cover their dances but their songs too. Another reason for them to be scared by their concert. They have never sung live before.

But the fact that there are people out there who root for both their singing and dancing ability makes them feel a little better.

They were never contented with their performance, let it be practice or live, it doesn't matter. They always thought themselves as not enough compared to the original.

More energy
Not enough
Need more!

Daily words by each member. But even though they were almost never content by their overall result as performers, they still love each other nonetheless. Supporting each other, teaching the ones who don't know, and even encouraging each other to do well in school.

This is how CFG is so popular, they don't let their imperfections get in the way of their relationships. They will always be a family. Real or not, they're there to support each other whenever anyone needs it.

Their dance, in the eyes of others, were perfect, sometimes even said better than the original, and then that comment gets spammed by millions of replies saying no one can beat the original. But even if no one can beat the original, thee make their own original using their own style.

CFG can never compare themselves to BTS, its too inhumane. And they announced this on social media, so people now respect their feelings. An unwritten rule in the fandom 'never compare cfg to anyone'

Not because they don't want to share their title, but because they don't want anyone to be offended.

Everyone loves their sincerity and kindness among their viewers. They have never failed to thank them. And that's what makes them popular

"Being famous for our covers IS our originality."
-Bryan, CFG
Vogue magazine 2014