Transformation

Beast Boy waited patiently for Terra to arrive Terra usually showed up around 2:00 pm according to school hours it was from 8:00 am until 2:00 in the afternoon Beast Boy started to get impatient Terra would usually appear with her best friends Amber and Dionne of course Beast Boy wasn't allow to get any closer to Terra than 5 inches away without Dionne's fist going directly in his face Beast Boy learned from personal experience to never mess with those girls it was about 3 pm when Terra showed up she was carrying a musical case she decided to join the school choir she wasn't much of a vocalist but she did indeed enjoy playing instruments being a princess Markovia was never easy for Terra she was a hyperactive child and enjoyed spending time with her older brother occasionally in the Kingdom's Garden even at a young age Terra liked the sound of music playing on long days Terra would run around the Palace she was stargazed at all the instruments above her her parents had their own Orchestra they played daily Terra was fascinated she loved dancing around the Palace's floors Terra could actually be herself for once she felt like she was in full control.

Beast Boy shouted waving at Terra Terra sighed placing the round musical case near a bench she walked over to Beast Boy. "What are you doing here? How many times do i have to tell you i'm not Terra." Beast Boy flinched a little dropping his pointy ears a bit he frowned. "I know that you're lying give it up! Beast Boy shouted grabbing Terra's hand quivering like crazy. "We've been through this many times..Terra i know it is you..just admit it... Beast Boy pulled tightly on Terra's wrist Terra sighed pouting her lips leaning in closing her eyes Beast Boy smiled doing the same Terra then reopened her eyes and put her finger up to Beast Boy's mouth. "Not too fast there lover boy i already told you many times i'm not terra what you're doing is considered harassment if you don't leave me alone i will have no choice then to contact authorities got it buddy!" Terra pushed Beast Boy off of her and walked away placing the musical case over her back Terra fluttered her eyes waving goodybe calling out loud. "Tada tada green face" Terra smirked sticking out her tongue at Beast Boy Beast Boy stared fiercely at the blonde in front of him he clutched his knuckles so hard they started to bleed he eyed the blonde groaning under his breath he suddenly lost control Terra stared eye widen at his transformation her heart started to race Beast Boy transformed into his werebeast he roared loudly into the air staring directly at the blonde grunting rather loudly Terra started to cry calling out Beast Boy's name repeatedly trying to reason with him Beast Boy's front tooth started to get longer along with the rest he appeared in front of the blonde rising above her breathless Terra tries to run but is unsuccessful in this matter Beast Boy roars loudly before clutching tightly onto to Terra's school uniform lifting her high up in the air Terra screams a couple of teens walk by and gawk at the display in front of them not sure what to do Terra cries and tries to call for help one of the teens decides to go into the principal's office and alert the Teen Titans the other teens decide to attack Beast Boy kicking him from behind and even throwing soccer balls at him trying to get to release Terra Beast Boy grunts pushing the teens out of the way Beast Boy's fur sticks up he turns around to found a young teacher who is holding a volleyball in her hand the teacher blows her whistle and the volleyball team players dirt through hitting Beast Boy with all kinds of volleyballs this angers Beast Boy even more he roars even more loudly and runs pushing all the volleyball players to the side knocking them down on the ground he is able to escape with Terra with his arms Starfire who levitates behind Robin calls out. "Was that thing friend Beast Boy?" She asked worriedly. Robin sighed. "Looks like it Star." Robin said finally holding Starfire's hand. Raven appeared behind Starfire and Robin. "Was that Terra?" Raven asked levitating towards the couple. Robin frowned. "Sure was..."

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed i'll try to update shortly maybe sooner than later :D Don't forget to leave me a comment!