You Sleep Naked

Jin~
"Umm y/n? What are you doing?" He scratched the back of his head staring at you as you began to undress before climbing in the bed. "Just getting ready for bed" You rolled your eyes making a 'duh' face before fully stripping making Jin turn completely red. "Oh my..." He fanned himself then walked pretty fast out the room.

Rapmonster~
It was his fault that you even started to sleep naked. Even when you tried to resist sleeping like that you would take a peep at him to see he's very comfortable. Grumbling you'll carefully remove your clothes before nuzzling back into the bed, "Told you it's better like this" He sleepily mumble wrapping a arm around you and pulling you to him.

J~Hope~
"Just close your eyes!" You shrieked tugging your shirt lower so nothing would show. He scoffed and rolled his twinkling eyes, "I've seen you naked before plus it's not like your gonna be in the bed with me" He chuckled coming up to you and swatting at your hands to let go of your shirt. Ever since Hobi found out you slept naked he'd love to mess with you about it but didn't mind it in fact he loved it.

Jungkook~
You just climbed in the bed and thought he was sleep so you wrapped your arm around him and snuggled against him. "Uhhhhh...y/n are you...uh are you naked?" His eyes were slightly wide open as he could feel your skin on his bare back. You didn't say anything so he turned around and stared at you, being able to see you cause of the moon light. His face and neck went a deep red and he turned back around, "Goodnight."

Jimin~
"You should really try it you'll sleep better I promise" You shook your head fixing your pillows. You could tell he was having a hard time keeping from staring since you already stripped. "Just do it for me" You finally caught his eye and gave him a small pout. After a second he was stripping too and now you could understand why he had a hard time it staring. When you were half way asleep he mumbled, "It does feel better."

Taehyung~
"You do realize I could just eat you right now?" He raised his eyebrows looking at you from his spot on the bed as you began stripping. You chuckled and threw your bra at him before climbing in the bed, "You sure?" He flipped y'all over and smirked. "Oh trust me" He growled rubbing his fingertips up your thighs. "I love it when you sleep like this" At that moment you realized that might have been a mistake.

Suga~
After watching you take your clothes off he grunted until you noticed, "What?" You rolled your eyes as you climbed in the bed next to him. "I want my clothes off too but I'm lazy" He gave you puppy eyes and you shook your head smiling, "Better be glad your cute" You chuckled starting to take his clothes off too. "See you made my sleep 10 times better" He kissed your check before turning the light off.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)