Chapter 2-The Meeting of The Princes and Their Mates

It is Monday,the first day of school reopen and the princes woke up early and went to clean up their selves and went down for breakfast.Suho was the forst one to wake up,so he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them."Good Morning,Suho..."said Kris and Chen while walking down the stairs.Later,Chanyeol also came down and said"Good Morning Everybody.....Wow!!!You all wake up so early""Eh,where's the other two,Sehun and Kai??IT'S ALREADY 7.30AM AND SCHOOL STARTS AT 8.00 YET THEY HAVEN'T WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!! "exclaimed Suho in anger.The others flinched when they saw Suho this angry."Fine,I'm going up to their room and wake them up,HOW DARE THEY STILL SLEEP IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION WHEN IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY!!!!!!! "exclaimed Suho again in anger while walking up the stairs to wake the two maknaes up.In front of Kai's door,he kicked the door opened and went to the curtains and pulled it off to let sunshine into the bedroom ."KIM JONGIN!!!!YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE ON THE SPOT!!!! "shouted Suho right in his ears."ah,hyung arrasso....I'm waking up.""Good,wash up and come down for breakfast."After Suho woke up Kai,he went to Sehun's room and knocked it hardly,when he turn the door knob,he saw Sehun preparing himself for school."Oh,hey there Sehun,you look good in that uniform oh,and come down for breakfast."said Suho."K,hyung wait for a while,I'm almost done."said Sehun.When Kai and Sehun came down,they all greeted each other "mornings"."Oh,today's breakfast is bacon and egg!!!I love it"exclaimed Sehun."Now eat and after that we will go to school as the limousine is already waiting outside"said Kris.

"Hey Baekhyun and Luhan,wakey wakey the both of you and Baekhyun,if you don't wake up now,I'm going to cook you for breakfast!!!"shouted Kyungsoo while holding the pan and banging it with a saucer."Ok Soo,we're up now so stop banging,it's very noisy,"said Luhan while stretching his arms high up."Great,I'm going to wake Xiumin up now"said D.O.So he went to the next door,"Xiumin hyung wake up now or your buns will be eaten by Lay and Tao!!!""Andwae!!!!My buns can't be eaten by them,they can only be eaten by me"shouted Xiumin as if he had a nightmare."If that's the case, fasten your pace and go to the bathroom to wash up yourself,I will be waiting for you downstairs."said Kyungsoo walking down the stairs.

As for Lay and Tao,they were already awake and were at the table eating breakfast which are pancakes and buns made by Kyungsoo.When the other three went down,they started eating and went to school by walking and letting the cold breeze hit on their face while chit-chatting.

When Luhan and his friends arrived at the school gate,there were still a few minutes left till the bell rings so they all went to their normal place in the school which is a shady tree in the garden of the school.When Sehun and the other princes arrived at school,they were amazed at how big the school was and when they went in,there were alot of whispers like"Wow,these boys looks very young and handsome so they are mine!!!!""I wonder which class they are in and I hope they are in the same class with me""Oh God,the guy with the sharp jawline is so handsome!!!It's very hard to find a guy with these handsome features..."Sehun then blush at the comment.

When the bell rang,the six princes went to the principal office to get their timetable."Oh,you all must be the new students"said the principal,Kim MinHyuk.They all nodded."So all of you are in the same class,Class A1 and here are the keys for your lockers.After getting the things,Sehun told them that he needed to go to the restroom and on the way there,he bumped into Luhan who just went out of the restroom.They both fell on the floor and Sehun quickly stood up and gave a hand to Luhan and Sehun asked"Gwenchanayo?""Nado Gwenchana"said Luhan and he quickly went back to class.Sehun felt strange when he saw Luhan and there was butterflies in his stomach but he ignored that feeling and went to do his unfinished business.

After Luhan went to class,their subject teacher,Ms.Jung haven't come so he told his friends about the incident that happened earlier.When Ms.Jung came in,"Sorry class,I was late and today there are six new students in our class,so now let's welcome them in.Come in,boys"said Ms.Jung."Please introduce yourselves"she said again.When Sehun and Luhan's eyes met together,they looked away and blushed."Hey Lu,what's wrong with you and why is your face so red and is that guy with the sharp jawline the one you talked about?"asked Xiumin out of curiousity."Huh....Is my face really that red and yes,that guy is the one I talked about earlier."said Luhan."Hmmm....he's quite handsome though but I like the one which looks like a camel-dinosaur guy"said Xiumin examining them."Hello everyone,my name is Park Chanyeol and please be nice to me""So he's name is Park Chanyeol"thought Baekhyun.""Hello everyone,my name is Oh Sehun and please be nice to me""Oh,so his name is Sehun,I like it"thought Luhan."Hello everyone,my name is Kim Junmyeon but please call me Suho and I'm pleased to be in one class with y'all""He's name is Suho"thought Lay while looking at him."Hello everyone,my name is Kim Jongdae but please call me Chen and be nice to me and my friends." said Chen while looking at Xiumin."Hello,my name is Kim Jongin but call me Kai"Kai said while winking at the girls and the girls immediately fangirled over him but Kyungsoo over there was so bothered with the noises being made."A'Yo Whats'upp guys!!!My name is Wu Yi Fan but please call me Kris"he said coldly with a bitch-face."So now boys,you can sit where ever you want"said Ms.Jung after the princes'introduction.Sehun sat beside Luhan and Chen sat on the left side of Xiumin.As for suho,he sat in the front of Lay and Kris sitting at the empty seat behind Tao.Chayeol sat with Beakhyun together at the place near the window and Kai sat near to Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo just moved a little bit far away.After settling down,Ms.Jung continued teaching and the boys started talking with their seatmates in order to get to know each other.Just like this,the history class passed like this till bell ring.