Epilogue.

Brian made Roger feel safe. He held Roger snugly in his arms as the thunder and rain rattled the windows, and the only light came from the occasional flash of lightning and the moon. The bowl of popcorn and the two bottles of Pepsi were left abandoned on the table as the two held each other protectively on the couch. Brian lightly stroked Roger's back through the thin white t-shirt while occasionally kissing the top of his head and Roger nuzzled his face against his chest, arms wrapped around his waist. It was a moment they both had dreamed of, but never imagined would happen.

Brian kept looking down at the man, just to make sure it was real and not just a dream. For years Brian wished for this moment, and now he has it. He lifted his other arm up and rested his hand in Roger's soft, honey-wheat hair. Roger melted into the touch as Brian's fingers cascaded across his scalp. He smiled into Brian's chest and rubbed his face against it, letting out a soft sigh of content. He could have been held by Brian all night, but his eyes seemed to have found it a little difficult to remain open and he felt a chill run through his body.

Roger shivered a bit, making Brian look at him. "Are you cold?"

Roger hugged tighter on Brian's waist before answering with a light chuckle.  "Well y-yeah. A little bit. I'm still in my underwear, if you haven't noticed."

Roger had his legs up on the couch, folded up near his body. "Oh, i've definitely noticed." Roger rolled his eyes and gave a mirthful laugh, Brian smirked at him.

Brian ran his hand over both of his legs, feeling the slight chill on his skin. He looked into Roger's hooded eyes and bit his bottom lip. Roger just looked so darn adorable with his boyish smile and puppy eyes, curled up next to him like a little kid.

"I can go get you a blanket... or since it's getting late and you look a little tired... we could maybe... go to my room, if you want... you know, to go ahead to sleep..." Roger saw the crimson color creeping up Brian's face and lifted his hand up to his cheeks.

"Okay." Roger smirked as he pulled Brian's face closer to his and kissed his soft lips.

Brian smiled into the kiss and moved his hands to Roger's face and hair. He tugged lightly on his golden lock and Roger playfully bit his bottom lip. They parted for air at the same time and rested their foreheads together, both giggling like little school girls.

Roger sat up and grabbed Brian's hands, pulling him up off the couch. Brian slid his left arm around Roger's waist and guided him to his room with a simper playing on his face. They stepped into the room and Brian closed the door behind him. When the door was completely shut, Roger briskly pressed Brian against it and engulfed him in sweet, sloppy kisses. His actions suppressed any of Brian's actions and he happily gave in, enjoying the feeling of Roger's warm mouth on his. As much as Brian hated it, he had to pull away to breathe. He placed his hands on Roger's shoulders, massaging them as he lightly pushed him away.

Brian rubbed his hands down Roger's sides and spoke softly. "I'm going to change my clothes right quick."

Roger nodded 'okay' and smiled before running to the bed and diving on it with a laugh. Brian just chuckled, shaking his head and rolling his eyes as he pulled out a white t-shirt from his dresser. Roger rolled over on his side to face Brian as the man pulled his shirt off and unfolded the clean one. Seeing his smooth chest made him want to run up to him and tackle him, smothering him in kisses. Roger rested his head down on his arm and watched Brian with a small smile and a dreamy contemplation. Brian slipped the shirt over his head and slid out of his pants, leaving him in his underwear. Roger just loved Brian's long, lanky legs. Brian balled his shirt and pants up and tossed them in the dirty clothes hamper that was across the room. Roger lifted his head up and jokingly clapped his hands. Brian smirked at him and bowed, giggling with a prideful look.

Brian ran towards the bed and lunged at him, landing almost on him and grabbing hold of his sides. Nimble fingers poked at his sides, tickling the younger man. Roger flew into a fit of giggles as the older man tickled him. Soon, a warm mouth found it's way to Roger's neck as Brian moved his hands to his hair and face. Leaving a trail of soft kisses leading to parted lips, Brian graced Roger's face with his thumb. Roger pulled his head back slightly to look into Brian's eyes. He saw the look of pure admiration and love. He lifted his hand up to Brian's face and rubbed his cheek.

"Never in a million years did I think this would actually happen." Roger's words were soft and Brian pulled Roger's hand away from his face to hold it.

"Nor did I" Roger scooted up to the pillows and pulled the covers back, watching as Brian crawled towards him.

They both slid under the covers and laid down, resting in each other's arms. Moonlight snuck in through the curtains and washed over the two men.

"Goodnight Brian... I love you." Brian kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Roger... so very much." Roger nuzzled his nose against Brian's neck and placed his right hand on his chest, feeling Brian's heartbeat slow down as he slowly drifted to sleep.

Roger smiled to himself and soon fell asleep, in the arms of the man he loves. They did that the next night as well, and every night afterwards. They finally had each other.