Chapter 5 : "Stay away from my daughter "

-Mark's POV-

"What do you mean by dangerous?" I asked him, "You'll see as you get to know her. But, first I just want to warn you so you won't be disappointed." Haechan said. "Why won't you-" before I could finish the bell rang and I had to finish my food fast. Some of their gang wasn't in our class, the boys that was actually in our class is Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin. We split ways and I went with the three of them to class, I saw Ara walking in front of us. I really don't understand why she was always alone, probably because she was dangerous (?). I didn't even know what made her dangerous. "Mark, did you know Ara before?" Jeno asked me. "Hmm, I don't think so." I said while still looking at Ara. "Just be careful" Jaemin said. "What do you mean?" I asked. They laughed, and ignored me. They seem to hate Ara so much and she probably did something really bad and that incident made her a loner? "She did something horrible. Don't be blind by her kind actions" Haechan said again. I did not reply since they did not want to tell me the whole story. I'll surely find out sooner or later. But, I can't believe others words easily, there's no proof that Ara was a "dangerous" girl. Ara looked uncomfortable and walked faster to avoid us. On our way we met the girls again we said hello and walked together to class. I have to admit I like their company. They're fun to be with. I sat with Haechan again, next to us were Jeno and Jaemin and behind us Jessica and her friends. I look around to search for Ara and she was sitting alone again. The lesson started and I couldn't help but keep looking at her. She was looking down the whole time. Time went by and the last lesson ended. This new school isn't bad at all. I think I will have a great time here.

-Ara's POV-

The last lesson ended. It was a long day. My school days are always like this, except for the fact that Mark came to this school. I had to admit that I like his soothing smile. However, it is impossible to get along with someone who was already in the gang at his first day of school. Most of the students went outside already and I packed my bag "Mark, come with us to watch the movie" Jeno said to Mark. I felt like Jeno was looking at me when he said that. I averted my eyes and continued what I was doing. Mark hesitated for a moment, I didn't know why I was curious about Mark's response but I feel like I have to know. "Umm.. sure" Mark said with his cute smile. Somehow, my heart sank a bit. "Jess are you coming with us?" Jaemin asked. Jessica looked at her friends but then decided not to join the boys. "Ahh.. okay then let's go together next time" Haechan said and the boys left. I felt something was odd the moment Jessica refused to join. I took my bag and was going to go outside but then I heard Cassie said "Hey loser!". I stopped for a while but then decided to ignore them and continue walking. Jessica chased me and grabbed my bag until I was pulled back and she made me sit on one of the seats. "You're so pathetic" Jessica said with a smirk. "You really don't know about manners, do you? That's why you have always been a loner. After all we have done to help you with the bullies at school, you flirt with one of our members?!?! Don't mess with us anymore!" Jessica raised her tone. I can't take this anymore and slightly stand to slap her for being rude to me, however Cassie grabbed my hand. "What are you trying to do?!?!" Cassie shouted. Jessica shook her head slowly. "You'll really regret this" she said. Cassie pulled my hand and bring me to the back of the school. Raena, one of their friends was there already, holding eggs. She was with Jeesu too. Cassie pushed me until I fell. They threw the eggs at me until the eggs were finished. "We were nice when you don't mess with us. Now that you're messing with us, this is just the beginning." Jessica said while squatting beside me. Not long after, Jessica's phone rang. "Jess where are you?" I heard Ten, Jessica's boyfriend spoke through the phone. "Umm.. I'm at the back of the school." "Back of the school?? What are you doing? Ah fine, I'll go there, wait for me" "Okay". She hung up. The girls were chatting, leaving me on the cold street. "Are you going with Ten?" Raena asked. "To be honest I want to join you guys plus I want to be with Mar-" Jessica stopped when she saw Ten approaching. "The basketball tournament will start soon. Come and support me." Ten said while surrounding his arms around Jessica's shoulder. Jessica hesitated but then nod and smile after that. "Sure, my oppa's the captain, how can I not watch?" She said. Ten smiled back and ruffled Jessica's hair. "Anyways what are you guys doing here?" He asked, the girls just pointed at me coldly and Ten just smirked. "Let's go, Jess. Are you guys coming too?" Ten asked the other girls. They all decided to watch Ten's basketball tournament and left. I stood up slowly and decided to clean up some of the mess on my body in the restroom. Many students were still at school to watch the tournament, they were disgusted when they saw me walking. "Ara!" I heard a familiar voice calling from behind, I stopped walking. "What happened?" Mark asked with a concerned look. I looked away and continued walking, the thing is I just don't want to be in trouble anymore. He held my hand, "Why-" "The teacher saw my sports record from my previous school and asked me to stay and watch the basketball tournament." He interrupted me as if he knew what I was going to ask. It's true though, I was going to ask why he was here when he was supposed to be watching with his friends. I nodded a bit "I need to go to the restroom" I said and go. He was following me. I wiped some of the eggs but did not manage to clean up all of it so I decided to call my driver. Mark was still waiting outside. "Tell me what happen." He said seriously. Before I could answer, my phone rang. It was my mother, I didn't want to answer but it was better to answer then having to deal with Mark. "Ara, where are you?" My mom asked. "At school." "Ahh, I'm near your school, I'll pick you up." "Okay" I said then hang up. I walked to the school lobby where my mom usually picked me up. Well, she rarely picked me up because she was busy and I didn't want to go home with the driver, I prefer taking the subway instead. "Are you going home?" Mark asked from behind. I ignored him. Thankfully, my mom finally arrived. She went out of the car with a concerned look. "Oh my what happened??" She asked me while looking at me from my head to my toes. She looked behind me and looked at Mark. She jumped a bit and covered her mouth with her hands. "Minhy-" she stopped and looked at me. I was confused, did she know Mark? She came closer to Mark, "stay away from my daughter."

-TBC-