Tony Perry & Vic Fuentes Smut

[A/N: The tumblr blog who wrote this got lost somewhere and I'm searching for it but meanwhile, if this is your story or you know who wrote it then by all means, MESSAGE ME PLEASE!]

You moaned as Tony's fingers rubbed against your entrance and his thumb circled your clit.

"Tony" You mewed, bucking your hips onto his finger, wanting him to penetrate you. He took the hint and let his finger slide into you. You threw your head back against the pillow, loving the way it felt.

Tony's shirtless torso became apparent to you as he brought his body more up to yours and placed his lips onto yours, his fingers still pumping in and out of you.

"Oh shit sorry!" You heard Vic curse, covering his eyes.

You squealed as Tony jumped in front of you, and let you get under the covers to hide yourself.

Tony's belt was strew on the floor, as his pants were still on.

Tony bit his lip before looking at you. "Join us." He told Vic.

Your mouth went agape as your heart pounded in your chest.

"Ok" Vic replied willingly, shutting the door and locking it. He made his way over to the bed and ripped off his shirt.

"This is strictly for her, got it?" Tony reminded Vic sternly, hiking the covers down to your waist.

"Got it." Vic replied, leaning down to kiss your neck. It felt weird as it wasn't Tony, but then again, it felt good.

You moaned, tilting your head back and grabbing the back of Vic's neck to keep his lips there.

Tony pulled his jeans and boxers down before adjusting your body. He slid the covers off of you and adjusted your legs around his waist while he sat on his knees. He gripped your hips before slowly entering you.

You let out a cry of pleasure, Vic's lips moving down to your breasts. He fondled them, sucking on your nipple.

"Tony" You moaned as he slammed into you, his fingertips digging into your hips.

Tony gave Vic a nod, and stopped thrusting as Vic situated himself under your back. He had removed his pants before hand, and lined himself up at your back entrance.

"Now" Tony ordered, and they both slammed into you.

You screamed, clawing your hands down Tony's back.

"Viicc, Tonyyy" You cried, leaning your neck back onto Vic's shoulder. They both pounded into you, moaning as they did so.

"Oh fuck" Vic grunted, releasing into your butt.

Tony threw his head back, shooting his load into you.

You started to orgasm, your body shaking. Vic held your hips down tentatively and Tony leant down to kiss your lips.

You screamed against his lips, Tony's hips slowly riding out your orgasm.

"That's my girl." He whispered, his lips just brushing yours. He wanted to feel your jagged breaths as your body reacted to his touch.

Your body went limp against Vic's, his hands gently rubbing your hips soothingly.

You closed your eyes, trying to get your breathing under control.

"Thanks guys." Vic chuckled from under you.

You blushed, Tony getting off of you, and then you sliding off of Vic.

"Thanks." You giggled, slipping under the covers.

Tony got in next to you and spooned you from behind, you both facing Vic.

"Hell, get in with us." Tony laughed and you opened your arms, smiling lightly.

Vic got in next to you, pressing his body up against the front of you.

"Well I never thought that would ever happen." Vic laughed loudly.

You just sat there, taking in what you just did.

"We're kinky." You stated after a while of silence.

Way to kill the mood.