Meeting him

As you were making youre way to school you could see tiffany, maisie and anna the school's barbie's they had fake boobs and ass eww..

You quickly turned your head the other direction but it was too late they already seen you and were walking to you.

"Hey emo...or should i say...loner" tifany joked as the other two were fake laughing.
"hey tiffany..."you quietly said
"what? i couldn't hear you!"tiffany yelled
"i sa-""i dont care what you said bitch why dont you kill yourself? no one likes you!"maisie yelled in youre ears you suddenly felt a smack on youre ass and turned around.

shit...its brian the player...

"hey there girl nice eyes" he smiled like pedo as he looked into you e/c eyes, you quikly looked away trying to run away but they stopped you and threw you on the ground.

"hey bitch! where do you wanna go? huh?" anna said
and they all started kicking you and punching you.

"Hey stop!" a male voice yelled
"oh another one"tiffany said
"saved by the emo" anna whispered in your ear and they walked away.

saved by the emo? what's that supposed to mean?

"you okay?" the same voice said and helped you up
you looked at him and saw he had black with red hair and brown eyes.

"yea i'm fine..." you lied "no you're not your arm is bleeding!" he said louder
you looked at your arm.

Shit! my cuts! what do i do?!

he pulled up youre sleeve and stood there shocked at how many cuts you made.

"...why..." he managed to say
"i...i-i.." you couldn't find the words to say, you stood quietly looking at the ground tears forming in your eyes.

"...why did you cut...?" he quietly spoke and lifted youre chin he saw your tears and he pulled you in a hug you hugged back and cried.

When you pulled away you finally managed to speak
"i...i'm bullied alot...and...and a-abused...i didn't want to live anymore..." you said.

"it's okay i'm here now...you can always tell me when something is bothering you, you can trust me...i promise" he said and smiled you softly smiled back.

"So....guess we should skip school today kay?"he said you nodded and head with him to the park.

you found out alot about him like his name's matthew and he is like you.
You both like My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Fall Out Boy,..

You trust him with all youre heart, and he trusts you too.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" you asked he smiled and nodded.

you both arrive at the ice cream truck and you order a fave/ice
and he orders the same.

"so how long have you been together" the ice cream man said
you both blushed.

"We-We're not together..." Matthew stuttered "yea.. " you agree with him.

"ohhh you guys would be a cute couple!" the ice cream man said
"yea well bye!" matthew said and walked away with you.

When you both finished your ice cream he walked you home.

"Well then y/n, i'll see ya at school" matthew said and smiled
you smiled back "yea c'ya" you said and he left and you got to your room and layed on bed.

What's this feeling i have when i'm around him? Is it...love?

you think about him and soon fall asleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
So wat'cha think so far? comment what you think and you can always suggest.

Bai Bai My emo friends (°×°)