T W O

After our amazing entry into our new school, we waited in the library for our schedules

"Charlie, man, this is not a good start to our year." Kenny stated.

"Don't worry, Kenny. These prepsters aren't gonna do anything to us." Charlie assured him.

"Check it out, antsville." Charlie pointed out and went over to the case of ants in the center of where we're standing.

"Look at 'em go."

"Woah."

"You can learn a lot from ants." Dean Buckley said suddenly, startling us.

"These Brazilian fire ants can teach you a lot about successful, societal structure. You see, there's one queen in there, and the rest e dedicated worker ants. Everybody pulls their weight., nobody complains. There's harmony and growth. Same here at Eden Hall, only you are the workers, the backbone."

"And you're the queen?" Russ asked jokingly making us all snicker.

~~~~~

After our first day at school we have hockey practice. I was walking with Averman, Goldberg, Fulton, Julie, and Charlie to practice.

"Homework on the first day! Man, I don't believe it!" Averman exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know. We better be careful or we're gonna learn something here." Goldberg agreed.

"It's highschool, what do you expect?" I said and rolled my eyes, "C'mon Jules, we have to meet Connie at my locker." I pulled her away and walked to my locker where Connie was waiting for us.

"Took you long enough, I've been waiting for like, ever." She complained.

"Chill, Cons. We were talking to-" I started but was cut off.

"Well if it isn't Hadley Conway." The nails on a chalkboard voice of Lauren Danvers said with her posse of wannabe cheerleaders behind her.

"Lauren! I see the hair grew back!" I exclaimed in false happiness.

"What are you even doing here? This school isn't for people like you." She said in disgust.

"Aw, still pissed off about the sixth grade I see. In all honesty I helped you out, your hair was basically dead anyway."

"I'm not pissed off, Hadley." She said and got close to my face, "I'm vengeful." She fake smiled and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and went to open my locker.