Smashed emotions!

Smashed emotions!

VI.

I sit in class today... with nothing but a broken heart and pencil... I draw my expressions... on the plain paper... nothing but pain and sorrow fill it up... I am alone... To suffer and die alone... forever from you...

CI.

I smash my fists in the mirror... nothing but my blood falls... I look up at what is left... nothing but darkness and regret... My smashed emotions cover my face... as I remember the day... when you told me you didn't love me... anymore...

VII.

I walk around in school labeled as a freak... but I don't care what they say because I know I am unique... I am loved by all who know me... But then I see you at the end... of the corner... of the street before my home...

CII.

I smash my fists in the mirror... nothing but my blood falls... I look up at what is left... nothing but darkness and regret... My smashed emotions cover my face... as I remember the day... when you told me you didn't love me... anymore...

VIII.

How can you look at me like I am the one who messed up?

Because I know I am not the one to blame even though I did for the longest time...

And I know we are perfect for each other but I still love you after all that's happened...

And I just want to say...

That I'm not ok...

CIII.

I smash my fists in the mirror... nothing but my blood falls... I look up at what is left... nothing but darkness and regret... My smashed emotions cover my face... as I remember the day... when you told me you didn't love me... anymore...

-------

I sit in class today... with nothing but a broken heart and pencil...