#9 - (Part 2) I'm a Freak (I Need Him)

*A/N*

I UPDATED! YAY!! it took forever but let's not focus on that ;)

- Minute

*Seth's P.O.V.*

I was able to avoid him yesterday, but today I'm not having such luck.

Asher had texted me last night, at about 9:00 o'clock, saying "If you won't talk to me during school tomorrow, I'm going to show up at you're house."And he's pulled out all the stops so far. First, he was waiting at my locker. Cameron got him to leave. Then, he took the seat next to me during the class we had together. The teacher busted him for taking another kid's seat and made him move. During Lunch, he was waiting at the table Cameron and I usually sit at. I saw him at the table and had Cameron sit with me at a table all the way across the cafeteria.

But anyway, aside from my possible-external-distress, Cameron has been a blessing. He hasn't pressured me at all (despite his apparent new-found love for me), and he's been really helpful-- what with Dani's posse of twiggy bitches sending me glares and calling me names whenever I'm within a ten foot radius from them. He hasn't shunned me like the others.... I don't know what I'd do without him, to be honest.

Probably cry.

Yeah.

Definitely cry.

Glancing discreetly down the hall, making sure Ash wasn't in sight, I opened up my locker. Grabbing my jacket and some books I need for homework, I shut my locker and quietly locked it. I had a study hall last period, so I left early when the teacher watching us was called out of the room for something another teacher wanted.

When the actual dismissal bell rang, I was already walking out toward the buses.

Even if Ash does show up at my house, I can just lock him out.

...

Ding-dong.

F*ck.

Ding-dong.

Ding-dong.

Ding-dong.

Knock-knock.

"Seth, I know you're in there! Open up!"

My heart nearly pounded out of my chest as I caustiously peeked at him through the blinds. God, he's handsome.

"Seth!" he nearly growled, banging on the door.

I turned away, placing a hand over my racing heart, and quietly creeped upstairs so I didn't have to listen to his voice-- his tempting, deep, rough, rumbling voice....

Stay focused, Seth.

Don't let the handsome man distract you.

Even though he isn't even infront of you.

Suddenly, I heard him curse very loudly (even from my place in my bedroom) and heard some shuffling as he stomped down my porch stairs. I let out a relieved sigh and plopped down onto my bed, rubbing my hands over my face and closing my eyes.

I feel really tired.

Like, really-really tired.

I think I'll take a nap and forget about him and the whole situation.... yeah-- I think that's exactly what I'll do...

....

Knock knock.

"Huh?" I mewed sleepily, rolling on to my side.

Knock knock.

I ignored the banging and yawned, shutting my eyes once again. Go the f*ck away, noise.