party pooper (foxy)

Age: 16
Parent: Foxy

You were on your phone when you got a text from your crush. they were inviting you to a party, as their date, YOU of am people! You were so happy. You went to tell your dad, very excited might I add. When you went to your dad he looked at you. "Can I go to (c/n) party?! pretty please!" You smiled, even though you said please. 

"no, simple as that" he looked in your eyes, that is what he does to show he isn't backing down, so you did the same thing. 

"Why not?! It's not like you have to protect me!" I yelled at him, getting mad. 

"Yes, I do, you are my child. Like it or not" He told you, that is when you said something you knew would get him to back down. 

"like the child from 87?!" you screamed at him, getting the rest of the animals to look at you in shock, the new ones asking what you were talking about. 

"I think it's time for you to go to your room," he said flatly. 

"Or what? You gonna bite me too!" you yelled and ran to your room. When you got there you texted your crush 'Hey, I can't go, I'm really sorry, my dad was being a big jerk', right after they started to call you, which you answered. 

"Hello?" you said, you could hear the loud music in the background as a female spoke. 

"Who is this, I'm (c/n) girlfriend and I don't like seeing other girls texting (c/n)" She spoke you, which was starting to get you mad, you just hung up and screamed into your pillow. That is when Foxy came in.

"What time is that party?" he asked, willing to let you go. 

"I don't want to go," You said, feeling tears weld in your eyes, wanting to cry, which is rare for you being the daughter of Foxy. He hugged you. 

"go ahead and cry, I got you" as soon as he said that you started to cry.

after you got pizza and had your own party