" It's all fake . . . . "

Y/n opening the door and finding F/n someone at the door 

F/n : Hey roomie i know you probably  won't be super in this 

Y/n : Okay 

F/n : But we thought we'd  reinstate PotLuck Tuesday 

Y/n : We ?

Walking to dinner room 

F/n : So we can all be together right . 'cause we all just love you so much and want to make sure that you know that, uh, we're a little concerned . 

Mom : Very Concerned, Honey. about your recent behavior. Which we find to be 100% unlike you. That's me speaking on behalf of your brother and me. 

Brother   : No, it's not 

Mom : What i'm about to say comes from a place of love. You know that, don't you ? 

Y/n : That kind of depends on what you say ...

Mom : You're throwing away  your life 

Y/n : Hmm...

Jimin looks at you with mad face and you start to blush and you knew that face when you guys were in bed . .  .

Mom : You traded a topnotch residency at the hospital

Mom : You traded a topnotch residency at the hospital . For a job at the morgue sweetie. and far be it for me to weight in on my daughter's personal life, But you will regret breaking off your engagement to Jimin till he end of time. place of love Y/n ... 

Mom : Do you have any idea how many woman would kill be with this man like this ???

Jimin : Yeah Exactly Four,yeah i've met them ... Quality Woman Y/n . Yeah i don't know who they plan on killing or why they think that's my thing . But they are super hot and ready to  murder . i was told that, umm,  we wouldn't be bringing up the engagement today. Just so you know ...

F/n : It's evidence,It speaks to state of mind. 

Jimin : I was also told we're not putting you on trial. 

F/n : Hey, you 're not trial. It's just that you've changed so drastically since that night on the lake. In the six years we living together, you've been this forced, This unstoppable, hyper-focused fireball and then now you just watch Tv all day while lying on the couch. Like you're in hospice. 

Mom : This is the first time you're not volunteering for the children's hospital haunted house. and you know how important that is to me. 

Y/n : Okay, i see that isn't Pot Luck Tuesday. It's an intervention. 

Brother : Told you she'd figure it out. 

F/n : Okay, i'll , I'll just say it ... We think you have PTSD . you go to boat party and a bunch of crazy drunks start to killing each other and then the fire ... i can't even imagine what you must've seen. We think you need professional help though. 

Y/n : I really don't need help . But i try to come down and help out at the haunted house . I gotta get to work . 

Y/n Mind : They want to help, i get it . But my burden is of the bear-it-alone variety. The really annoying thing is right they are . i don't have post-traumatic stress . No but i have post-traumatic ennui ,  post-traumatic defeatism, post-traumatic " What 's the point ? " 

~ Note 

Thank you 

Good Night ~ Oppa or Noona