author's note

Hey guys! How have you been?

Anyways, I just wanted to make an announcement that I have been taking time off for the past few months. But that doesn't mean that I've taken a hiatus or anything, I've been trying to update and I successfully have done so. However, while I was taking time off and updating each story I have on here bit by bit, I managed to focus solely on this project I've been working on and reconstructing and working on again.

So.. this is it? I have nothing else to hide, so..

As part of my gift for you guys, because you're all so sweet and you've been so motivational. I figured you all deserved something in return, I am launching the first part of my soulmate series.

This series was supposed to be launched on Valentine's Day, but I mean, I'm a stressed out student who also has other priorities, so that ended up delaying for a few weeks. However, I'm and now here to announce that I have launched it.

Now, what is the soulmate series, you ask? Well, this series is specifically special than other stories I already have on here.

It's called the soulmate series mainly because I've added soulmate!aus for a total of 7 stories, 1 story per member of bangtan. I'm clearly obsessed with soulmate!aus so I figured, why not?

Anyways, I have launched the first part of the soulmate series, and I definitely encourage you guys to check it out, because it is my gift for each one of you.

1/7 of the Soulmate Series:

castaway || kim taehyung

"Why do you keep throwing up rose petals?"

"They're beautiful, aren't they?

Hanahaki Disease: it is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs of flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery but the feelings disappear along with the petals.

Feel free to check it out! Love you guys,alex.