Her Blue Madness

"Wake up! They are just using you. Look at the mirror and see for yourself. Please Stella I love you, you can't just go and let them in your pants." I feel little annoyance to what I heard. I'm trying to convince myself to listen to him but I don't know why my guts feeling that his getting into my nerves. He's crazy.

"You know what Harry you're such a fucking damn liar. You're joking right? What the hell did I heard, you love me?" I shot him a death glare, yeah this is me. Stella, the bitch side of Stella. "You are the one who is going to look at the mirror not me." I said in sarcastic tone. His hands washed on his face. Yeah it's true he's nothing but a liar, no a good damn liar. I'm so done with his excuses that he can't let go of me. I know he's madly inlove with Avery and it makes me sick knowing that bullshit.

"Just pick one! Me or her!" I yell and desperately waiting to his answer to choose me, his eyes widened. I can see through his expression that he is confused.

Why do love make it so complicated? I wish I didn't met a guy like him. I wish I was on Avery's place. I wish I was happy with him. I'm just his second option for Pete's sake. No I mean their substitutes. I always ended up like shit. They will come and go practically.

"Avery, but I can't let you go." I tried to hold up my tears. I want to yell at him, cuss him over and over. Yet, I want to say please pick me instead of her. I'll break with Zayn for him just pick me instead of her. Zayn is my boyfriend and he doesn't know that I'm having an affair with Harry.

"I'm so done with you." I turned around and rushed to the door. I slammed it behind me. I left his apartment trying to run away and let this pain inside crush me into piece. I can hear my name called by him but I didn't give shit to it. He's always like that and I'm ended like this.

I start my engine and drive off to the freeway. My phone rings and sees his name on the screen, I rejected it. Who is he anyway? Og lh fuck. I mean why can't we just be together?

As I past through the random places at the city it flashes like a dust on the window side and my tears just won't stop. I decided to go to Four Dice. I climb off to my car and walk inside the hub. Several teens are having a good time on their tables, some of them are getting wild on the dance floor. I sit on the counter and order some drink. Fuck him for being such a dick in my ass. He tried to call me but still like I did before I rejected it. Just fuck him.

"Hey Stella. Why don't join us?" Jessie offer, I nod and follow him on their table. I saw Molly with her boyfriend and other guys part of the group. I received glances and smile from them.

"Where's Zayn?" Stephanie ask. I shot my vodka first and told her that he is in his apartment. I shot again, trying to forget his pain he made inside my chest, the bitter taste of the alcohol run down to my throat. The loudness of the music echo throughout the hub and people love the way the dj's work his ass off to it.

"Whoah! Try atlest to give me some drink. Any problem here?" his touch made me hot. A shiver run through my spines and my heart ignite when he hold me. His hand snakes through my waist and mine to his shoulders. He give me a kiss to my cheek as he get my vodka and drink it.

"Ask your girlfriend Zayn. I think she has." I glared at Liam knowing that his mouth shouldn't mess like that. If my glares on him can rip off his head I would be the most happiest girl in this hub tonight.

I can't help myself. I just love him. I know it sounds crazy and pathetic. I'm so wrong, so wrong keeping and hoping that someday, yeah someday we will laugh together as my legal boyfriend usually do. Watch random sweet flicks movies, cry over to his novel as he watches me, talk throughout the night and wake up seeing him beside me. However, this is not about us.