2

When Zayn and I had time we visited him and asked Avery how is he. We're glad that the internal bleeding finally subsided. It's been three days since he admitted on the hospital. He's sleeping for almost 72 hours yet I don't know a thung what's going to happen. His parents visited him on his third day, I tried to comfort Hazel which so sad to what she saw. We didn't stay there for so long. I can see that Avery didn't sleep too, she's tired and exhausted. Bernard tried her to cheer up when we left.

"Where do you want to go?" ask Zayn, I face him and he was carefully driving. He couldn't look to me because his eyes focus on the road.

"Zayn I want to head back to your apartment." I said and looked again to the window. The clouds is gray and dark telling that it's going to have a heavy rain. I received sympathy smile from him.

I pushed the button when we entered the elevator. His silence was killing me inside. The doors opened and I walked away from him. He's really acting weird.

"Why are acting like this Stella?" he surprised me with his question when I sit to the edge of his bed. I look at him raising my one eyebrow.

"I'm just tried Zayn." I said calmly.

"Tried? You couldn't eat your meal for three days. You said to me that don't mind it but how could I possibly don't give a shit for you? I'm pissed alright." he said irritately. His features is a mixture of anger and concern. He's mad and I can tell. This is when the time his temper is going to explode.

"I need to shower okay? Just drop it." I passed him in silent, hold my toiletries and towel. 

The water flown to my body and the tiny droplets of it relax my heavy feeling and wash all the pain I had. I wish that he's fine by now.

Zayn was on phone when I finished my shower. His hand were on his hair and the other is to his phone. He looked annoyed and he didn't saw me. 

"I just can't tell her for now alright?!" he raise his voice, what's wrong with him? Tell her? Is this about me? My eavesdropping is driving me insane.

"Zayn?" I called out. He turned on me and told that he will call again. "Who was that?"

"Oh a friend." he said, inside me my guts was telling me to ask him if it is about me but instead of digging it out I ignored it.

"Let's eat im hungry. Can we just order pizza?" he nod. 

I'm guilty that I was acting like this by the whole time. I feel sorry for him. How could I do that to him? I mean he love me and he always say and act that he does. He's always at my side abd protect me from abything. He's my hero, my dad, bestfriend and boyfriend. How could I? My guilt is goibg to kill me any minute. The realization is processing through my mind and I was trying to ignore it.

I tried to convince myself a moment ago that I should be back in normal not like this kind of a zombie. He opened his laptop and I sat beside him, burried my head to his chest. His masculine scent run to my nostrils as I inhale a deep breath, I love his perfume. We decided to watch The Notebookebook. Finally, pizza delivered, he headed to the front door. When he came back a box of pizza was on his left hand. We finished two movies and decided to sleep. My heavy eyelids slowly went down and got rest.

I dismissed my phone from its alarm. It's already 8 in the morning and sun is shing through the beige curtain from the window. I slowly got off to his bed, carefully lifting his hand wrapped on my body. As soon I get out from the shower room and got a bath towel on my naked body Zayn is yawning. 

"Good morning." he said with his thick accent from his sleep. He's always adorable in circumstances like this.

Instead of saying good morning too, I said "I love you." he caught off guard and he's literally blushing. "You're so red." I teased.