-one

Jimin sat in the back of the classroom. Pencil in hand, listening to the teacher talk about something he didn't actually care about.

What Jimin did care about was, if his makeup looked okay, if his outfit was cute today, or if his long brown hair was holding up good.

Jimin knew he was a boy, but he loved female clothes and beauty. Enough to switch his pronouns and change his records to female at his high school.

No one knew the boy Park Jimin, but everyone knew the beautiful girl Park Jimin. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't popular among the crowd.

"Hey baby, let me see under that pink skirt of yours." Jimin's eyes darted over to where the recognizable voice came from.

Min Yoongi.

That perverted pig has been trying to get in Jimin's pants for months now. Jimin wasn't having it, not that it was because he had a penis, but because he genuinely hated Min Yoongi.

"Piss off." Jimin batted his eye lashes at Yoongi before returning his gaze to the teacher.

"Oh, spicy, just how I always like you baby." Yoongi chuckled before giving one of his bros a high five.

Jimin could only roll his eyes, hearing Yoongi and one of his friends converse. Jimin crossed his legs, shaking his lifted foot which had a pair of his tallest heels.

"You don't wanna throat this cock?"

Jimin nearly choked on his own spit as soon as he heard those words slip through Yoongi's lips. His eyes glared over to the smirking platinum blonde haired gang banger.

"In your dreams baby." Jimin smirked at Yoongi before pulling his lipstick out of his purse and sliding the tip all along his bottom lip.

Yoongi could only watch in awe, wishing that he could stick it in Jimin's little mouth. He had done every popular girl in the school, except Jimin. He just knew he had to have her.

The class ended resulting in Jimin sitting up from his desk only to fix his skirt and grab his belongings. A hand crept onto Jimin waist and before he knew it, there was another body pushed up against his back.

"Don't you wanna have a little fun in the bathroom?" Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear, pushing his front against Jimin's butt.

Jimin made a throw up noise before swinging his purse backwards, only hitting Yoongi in the face.

Yoongi immediately let go of Jimin and stumbled backwards to hold his now bleeding nose.

Jimin turned around and put on a sad face, "Awh, baby, your nose is all busted up."

Jimin dug into his purse to grab out a tissue only to drop it at Yoongi's feet, "pig."

And with that, Jimin let his high heels click on the floor as he walked away from the smirking Yoongi.

Yoongi could only stare as he watched Jimin walk away, getting a great view of that plump ass inside of Jimin's skirt.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll be mine."

_

I got bored so this is a preview of an upcoming story.

Is this concept too common?