Chapter 3

hey guys sorry I havn't uploaded in ages, I've been getting lots of homework, assessments, internals ect... But I will try and upload as much as I can and i'l try and upload chapter 4 tonight :) is anybody going to watch the hunger games? I'm watching the premiere in 2 days so excited!!' :) Ooh and 33 days till I see the boys live in concert i'l make sure to make videos and show you guys :) Thanks you all for reading feel free to comment , vote, fan ect.. :) I love knowing what you guys think :) if it's good or bad I don't mind :) I love any feedback okay so i'l stop talking so you can read hope you guys enjoy :) oh and feel free to tell people about my story :) -jordy xo

Chapter 3

I climb into the car next to Ariana. They all chorus hello. I laugh. Harry spins around and grins at me from ear to ear, dimples fully exposed, oh gosh his dimples are to cute! Oh ugh stop it Lucy! You don't like him, you just like dimples and he happens to have extremely cute ones. I quickly look at the ground avoiding eye contact.

 He sighs and turns back around starting the car. Shortly after we reach the beach, we all pile out the car and find a nice spot on the sand. Zayn and Niall spread out a blanket and Liam Louis and Harry race for the water. Ariana is searching through her bag for her sun-tan lotion. Niall grabs Ariana and picks her up against her protests and screaming then runs towards the water. I feel droplets fall down my back, a shiver goes down my spine. "Aren't you coming in the water?" asks Harry smiling down at me.

I look at him then quickly look away, "ah nope, I uh forgot my swimwear" I say lying. Harry chuckles "Really? Well I can't just let you sit here and cook in the sun!" he says and all of a sudden I'm in the air, or should I say slung over Harry's shoulder. "Harry let me go this isn't funny!" I scream.

Harry laughs a deep laugh and say's "not a chance babe". Is he seriously wanting to play this game with me?! "Harry! If you don't put me down I will leave!" I say, I feel bad but if anyone see's my cuts they will try and put me into treatment or something. He stops, and plants me on my feet, I feel the impact instantly the hot sand burns my feet but I ignore it.

"Thank you" I say avoiding eye contact. I know he's upset but I bearly know him.

"Want to sit in the shade then?" Harry asks in a quiet voice. I sigh "sure, why not" I reply. We walk towards a shaded spot under a tree and sit down, I wrap my arms around my legs. "so tell me about yourself" Harry asks.

I laugh "well honestly there isn't much to tell" I reply thinking of mum. "I'd like to know anyway" says Harry, I turn to look at him, he dashing smile spread across his face, if only he knew. "Well I live with my dad, my mum died when I was 10, I'm an only child, and my best friend is Ariana" I say biting my lower lip. He looks at me with sympathy, ugh! I hate it when people give me that look "I'm really sorry about your mum Lucy, I didn't know" Harry replies.

We sit in silence, but its not an awkward silence its more of a thinking silence, then Harry asks me if I'd like to go for a walk. I agree and we walk along the waters edge which is quite peaceful, Harry tells me about touring and his family. We near a rocky part of the beach and decide we should turn around. I feel Harry grab for my hand and I freeze up, I've never had a boy take hold of my hand before, this makes me nervous, I pretend not to notice. He squeezes my hand and I'm forced to look at him "Lucy?" he asks. I blush, I can't control it! Stupid red cheeks! "ah yeah?" I say. I hear him take a deep breath,

"I really like you, I have really strong feelings for you that I'm not going to let go , when I saw you yesterday at the signing there was just something about you that makes me need to know you" he says full of emotion.

I don't know how to respond to this and I sprint off out the beach and onto the streets. I hear Harry calling my name behind me but I don't look back, I run all the way back to my house and shut the door behind me. Im breathing heavily, what just happened?! I go into the kitchen and pour myself some water. I drink it fast, then I hear the front door slam shut, I quickly run for the stairs, I hear his foot steps quickening "where are you, bitch?!" he yells. I reach the stairs and start running up them, just as I'm at the middle of the stairs I feel a hand pull on my ankle, it gives way and I come flailing down the stairs, my head bashes on the last step and I feel blood trickle down my face. He kicks me in the stomach several times, fiery pain explodes through me, he leaves and I feel myself lose consciousness.  

I hear my name being called over and over but it sounds so distant. I try to open my eyes, but my eyelids feel heavy like they've been glued shut, finally I manage to open them after a few attempts, my vision is blurry for a bit but once it starts clearing I can see the person who was calling my name. Wait what?!! Why's Harry here, at my house? Oh no! This is not good! "Lucy! Your awake! I thought you were dead! I was so scared, I'm taking you to the hospital!"he says rapidly fast. "no! I'l be fine, I just tripped down the stairs" I lie but I can tell he's not buying it. "okay I know you didn't trip, your injuries are way to bad, please tell me what happened?" he says a worried look spread across his face. A tear rolls down my face and he softly wipes it away. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" I ask.

He looks at me seriously and say's " I promise, I won't tell a living soul". I feel more tears slide down my face. "my d-dad he, he beats me, ever since mum died, there's nothing that I can do about it, please don't tell anyone" I say my voice shaky tears streaming from my face. Harry pulls me against him holding me close, "I won't let him hurt you anymore, you're coming to my place" Harrys says. I start to protest but he won't listen. "fine!" I say and pull myself up off the floor, I start to make my way up the stairs but I instantly feel faint and fall back, luckily Harry's there to catch me. He guides me up the stairs to my room, and I chuck random clothes in a bag I find lying on the floor. "Okay let's go" I say. Harry gets me by surprise and lifts me up and carry's me to his car, I don't protest this time.

I fall asleep on the drive there, "wake up sleepy head" I hear someone whisper softly. My eyes flutter open and Harry is leaning over me, he picks me up and cradles me in his arms, I bury myself into him, to tired to care about rejecting him. We reach the door and someone retches it open "what happened?! We were so worried!" I hear someone say who I think is Louis. "she uh fell down the stairs, I found her asleep at the bottom of them" I hear Harry reply. He sets me down somewhere and I hear a door shut, I fall into a deep dreamless sleep.