Birthday

(SMUT WARNING)
For Educationunicorn

"Happy birthday baby" Tana said waking me up. "Go away" I covered my face with a pillow. I wasn't really a morning person and i hated getting up early. "But it's your birthdaayyyyy" Tana groaned trying to pull me out of bed but pulling the blankets off my instead. "Ugh" I finally got up and she kissed me. "I have a present for you tonight" she said winking but I was to tired to actually try to process what she actually meant. "Okay" I said as my voice was a little raspy.

- Later that day -

We got to our hotel since Tana was traveling for her Tours. We had a Birthday Dinner with her friends and some of my friends who were in the area at that time and after went straight back to the hotel. "I have a surprise you" Tana said walking into the bathroom as I remembered what she told me this morning. It took a few seconds but Tana walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of the end of the bed. "Do you like it?" She put her hand on her hip. She was wearing black leather lingerie and as she walked over to me slowly I saw she was wearing black knee high boots that had a heel on them and she crawled over to me slowly until she got on top of me. I was too speechless to say anything. "Are you ready for your present?" She asked in a raspy, husky voice. I nodded as I was too shocked to say anything. She leaned down and kissed me and within a few seconds it started to get heated. It was our first time so I wasn't sure how to react to all this. She left trails of kisses from my chin down to my jaw then to my neck and my breathing was already getting heavy. "Tana" I moaned out. "Yes baby?" She mumbled against my neck. "I love you" I managed to get out. "I love you too" she panted before taking my shirt off biting her lip. She slid her hand down my abdomen painfully slow before reaching my panties and stopping. She leaned down kissing me and I bucked my hips groaning into the kiss. "Please" I moaned. She gave in and slid her hand down farther and started rubbing me causing me to gasp. "Yes right there" I said moaning loudly. I felt her finger slide into me. "Tana" I moaned out. I was a moaning mess when I felt her fingers pump fast. She was careful hence it was her first time with a girl and it was my first time in general. After a few more pumps I felt my climax get closer and closer. "Fuck" I heard Tana say as my moans were getting louder. "Tana" I moaned again as I released onto her hand. "Happy birthday baby" she said before kissing me. "Thanks" I smiled at her as she kissed me again.