Run

Nothing. That's all I hear, no sound, it's peaceful. I walk down the street, lit cigarette in my hand, I look around, nothing but an empty road where cars drove by earlier in the day. I look up at the sky nothing but black, no stars to be seen. The street lights flicker on and off, it's my only source of light, if it turns off I don't know where I'll be going. 

*BANG*, I turn around letting my long jet black hair fly from my black leather jacket to my shoulder. I'm nervous and scared, I bite my lip feeling my lip piercing, as I do so, I slowly walk to where the sound is coming from, being careful to stay quiet. I let my eyes look at the man, with his back facing me, his large hand gripping the pistol by his side. Knowing he is the killer. I find myself looking down to see another man bleeding on the floor knowing he is dying, I hear a twig break from underneath my foot not realizing that I stepped back. The killer looks up at me with his piercing blue eyes straight into my startled hazel eyes. I see him start to move closer to me so I run. I run as fast as I can and I don't dare to look back. I hear gunshot after gunshot, missing me every time.I quickly take a sharp turn into an ally hoping he wouldn't realize. 

10 minutes had passed by and I haven't seen a glimpse of him run by, I decide to take a look around the corner but only to be face to face with the killer who has a creepy grin spreading on his face at my appearance. He grins from ear to ear just like the joker. I let out a gasp at his sudden presence. Fear had instantly spread across my face and I start to back away, for the second time now. His loaded gun in hand ready to aim at me but says something under his breathe but was just audible for me to hear "Just in case you go call the cops." A knot forms in my stomach at his deep voice. He raises his gun. *BANG*. Pain. That's all I felt. My stomach bleeding uncontrollably. I hear footsteps walking away from me. I use all the strength in my body to look up, hissing at the pain in my stomach, I catch a glimpse to see the killer turning around the corner.  That's the last thing I saw, then darkness took over my body.