Prologue

Leo has had a hard life. not only has he been beaten by his own family and pack. He's been kicked out of the only place he knows. Leo was kicked out of his pack at the age of five because of the color of his eyes... Leo's eyes were not like his family. they had dark brown eyes while Leo's eyes were bright green. Living in the forest all alone was hard for him at first. He began to like living on his own. Not having  to listen to anyone no one nagging at him to do something. He enjoyed it. At the age ten Leo has been by himself for five years but Leo didn't mind though. the day of his tenth birthday Leo shifted into his wolf for the first  time . Werewolves don't shift until they are sixteen. While Leo was shocked that he shifted not only was he not supposed to shift until he was sixteen but he was as big as a full grown alpha. That day he found a man the took him in. Leo and the man became very close so close that . Leo calls that man dad. Leo has lived with the man at his pack for seven years. The man's family mad Leo apart of their family. Leo's new family acted like Leo was blood related. Sense His dad was alpha and he already had a son Leo was to become beta of his pack even though he was supposed to be alpha at his old pack. He didn't mind though. One night Leo's brother Max had to go to a Alpha party.  Max decides to take Leo with him.