Meeting Victor Bruntley

~*~*~

Enoch's Point of View

~*~*~

Jacob is here in the loop again. I have to do something to make him leave once and for all. And I know just what to do to make that happen.

Everyone is doing their own thing right now. Great timing, maybe no one will notice what I will do.

Right now, I am working on my homunculi, until Olive and Jacob went in the room. "Come on Jake, meet Enoch properly." Olive said. I sighed, I don't want to see him, but Olive is bringing him to me. "I will warn you right now, you may not like my peculiarity."

"Scissors." I said. Olive placed it on my palm. I used it to open the chest of an old doll I used to reincarnated before. I placed a rat heart on it's chest. I did the same on the other. Then, I controlled it and rose it from the dead.

"H-h-ow d-did yo-u do t-hat?" Jacob asked. I looked at him, I knew this is gonna be his reaction. "This isn't even the fun part Jake. Do you wanna see the fun part?" I said, in a taunting voice.

Even though we know he is scared, he nodded. I whispered a command to the dolls. It looked at each other, then started fighting each other. Olive squealed and clapped her hands. When the fight was over, Jacob just looked at us and walked out of the room.

"Um, Enoch, I'll be outside too." Olive said. I started cleaning my table. Then finally answered, "Alright, go." I only looked up when I know she already left. Then, when I know the coast is clear, I get enough of the thing I needed and get it ready. I will just need the right time to do it.

~*~*~

Jacob's Point of View

~*~*~

I looked for Miss P after a few minutes after Enoch showed me his peculiarity. And obviously, it's creepy. Once I found Miss P, I immediately asked my question. "Miss Peregrine, who's Barron?"
When I asked it she looked at my hands, which is holding the letter I got from my first visit here. "First of all, Mr. Portman, you shouldn't have snatched this letter. And Mr. Barron is once was a peculiar like us." She said, angry at first.

I then got another question. "What do you mean 'once was'? What happened to him?" I asked, again. She sighed, I guess she didn't want me to ask that question. "Jacob.......it's best for you to not know." Miss P said calmly. I got a little angry because of this.

"What do mean 'best for you to not know'?! My grandfather sent me here to know everything he knew! To make my questions answered, so, why are you not answering them, huh?!?!" I exclaim, letting my anger out. "I am truly sorry Jake, I have to go." She left, before I even said anything.

I sighed to myself.

So much for expecting answers.

"Oh how sad. I can't help but hear your outburst. Would you like me to be the one to show you something that might help you your question?" Enoch said, suddenly appearing behind me.

Answer to my question. Why would I say no?

I thought. "Sure. Just be sure this will help me." I said, trying to be threatening. I think he almost laughed. "Course I'm sure." Then he added. "There is someone you didn't met yet. His name's Victor, Victor Bruntley. Bronwyn's brother." He said.

That's right. Nobody said a thing about Victor for like...............ever.

I nodded. "Alright. Lead the way." He started walking. He went up the stairs. A lot of turns. Until, we reached Victor's room, well that's what I think it is anyway.