nine

As Jungkook's 6 month mark was approaching, the mood swings were slowly going away, for most pregnancies, which was a relief for Taehyung.

But who knew that mood swings didn't hit Jungkook until now. Taehyung didn't get enough sleep everyday because of his mood swings.

"Taehyungggg, I'm hungryyy,"

"So, what do you want to eat?" Taehyung sat next to Jungkook on the bed.

"I want a sandwich!" Jungkook smiled

Taehyung nodded and went to the kitchen and made a sandwich and returned to Jungkook. "Taehyung! I don't want the cheese in it," Jungkook whined.

So Taehyung went back into the kitchen to remove the cheese and went back to Jungkook. "Tae, I don't want the ham!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked back into the kitchen.

He went back and forth from the kitchen and his room, trying to perfect the sandwich, until he got mad.

"Tae! you're taking too long!" Jungkook whined louder. "Yah! If you want to have the sandwich your own way, might as well make it yourself!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook's eyes got watery and he stood up and pushed Taehyung aside. He ran tot he door and put on his shoes and he left the dorm.

What Taehyung didn't realise was that Jungkook went missing 10 minutes ago.

He walked into their room later and said,"Kookie, I'm sorry that I acted that way and-" was cut off when he reali