Fairy Tail (Next Generation story)

"Mom!!" a young girl named Layla with long pink hair and black eyes shouted running through the guild upset and flames started to shoot out of her hands from her rage as she just found her magic only weeks ago to have the ability to use fire like her father, the famous Natsu Dragneel "Hikaru keeps hitting me with his dumb ice magic!!" she yelled through the hall as a blonde woman sighed facepalming herself "Layla, control your temper, your almost as bad as your father" Lucy complained looking at her 10 year old daughter.

"Hey im not that bad with my temper!!" A Fire Dragon Slayer complained sitting by his wife "She has your temper if anything" he chuckled lightly ruffling his daughter's hair that was similar to his.

Lucy sweat dropped "Natsu Dragneel, you are not helping me out here. Layla, are you sure you didnt start the fight this time? I mean last time you did start it" she tried to reason with her but Layla shook her head fiercely "No I didnt start the fight this time mom! He came at me and I was just minding my own business!!" She shrieked clenching her fists from the anger she had towards the ice mage boy.

Lucy sighed and looked at Natsu "Talk to her, you relate to her more from Gray" she sighed getting up.

Natsu nods but kissed her quickly before talking to his youngest child about how to control her temper. Lucy sighed walking her to good friend Levy who was reading a book at the bar rubbing her swollen belly that made her smile. "Ready for this one?" She asked the bookworm. Levy nodded "I think so, this is our third child" she noted sighing a bit "Gajeel wants a boy this time." Lucy smiles "Really? Is his two darling daughters not enough for him?" Lucy joked laughing lightly.

Levy smiled "He loves Aiko and Misaki to death, but he wants a boy to connect with and fight with" she explained to Lucy and then out of nowhere a small body flew into the guild hall and everyone turned to see the small Fullbuster boy glaring at the doorway and started to stand up "Nice hit flamebrain" he commented and in came a small boy that had blonde hair and brown eyes like his mother smirking at him "Thanks Ice princess, but you hurt my little sister" Igneel stated as he had his father's determination and confidence that made him a great wizard that had the same fire magic as his father and sister but also possessed the power of his mother and that was Celestial Magix as well but only the people in the guild know his power and if the information got out then he would be a target to many dark guilds.

Lucy looked at her son and sighed "You really want a son? make sure he isn't a hot head like his father like mine is." she whined getting up and walked towards the small kids fighting physically without magic and grabbed their ears

"Enough fighting you two!" she snapped at them using her usual Lucy-rage that everyone hated to see especially herbown children.

"im sorry mom but this idiot made Layla cry!" Igneel barked glaring. "I did not!" Hikaru snaps back at him "She bumped into me and started to call me names!" Lucy rubbed her temple and set them down and spread them apart "No more fighting! Or I will have all three of you go get our medical supplies!" she smirked knowung the kids were scared of the woman who hated peoplw but gave the guild medicine. "Okay we wont fight!" they said quickly including Layla and this made her smile, hopefully they will all get along soon so her stress level wont be so high all the time, she is 32 with an 11 year old son who is a troublemaker and a 10 year old daughter who likes to start fights with Juvia and Gray Fullbuster's son Hikaru.

She juat wished that it wasnt so loud everyday all the time and she just wants some peace and quiet for once, bur she knows she can't because she is in Fairy Tail and Fairy Tail is never a normal guild. this is her home.... her namaka.... and she will always love it no matter what happens