The Guild's Strongest Team

Igneel and Layla Dragneel were really close as siblings, not like the Strauss siblings but pretty close. They had the same magic except for Igneel with his addition celestial magic. Layla was now sixteen years old and was still had a temper but she was one of the most friendliest people around, except with Hikaru Fullbuster, one of the reasons was that he was an ice mage and fire and ice never get along, and the other was his arrogant ego. And for Igneel, he was seventeen and the oldest of the children of the Dragneel family. He was the most eligible bachelor, not that he cared, he was pretty naïve when it came to girls and how they felt about him, that was another thing he got from his father. He was best friends with a blue haired girl named Aiko Redfox, the daughter of Gajeel and Levy Redfox. They go on missions together and hang out, people think that they are dating but they see one another as friends and nothing more.

"Hey are you going on a mission today?" Igneel as putting his arm on his little sister's head since he was about six inches taller than her. She pouted a bit and looked around. "I'm not sure, I mean I want to but who am I going to partner up with?" She complained looking around.

They then heard a small laugh and turned around to see Layla's best friend whom happened to be Aiko's sister Misaki. who had her father's black hair but her mother's big blue eyes. "Um Lay, you can always ask me! I mean we do go on missions together" She smirked making Layla smile and high five her "Alright!!" She cheered smiling with her.

Igneel looked at the jobs and then grabbed one "Great, I'll grab Aiko and then we can start going." He said handing the job to them and walked off to grab her. Layla looked at her brother and blinked looking at Misaki. "What just happened?" She asked but Misaki shrugged and smiled "I think we are building a team." She stated looking at the job and she sighed. "Um this is a job about going to a village and protecting it from a monster." She read to Layla and sighed. "I'm actually glad we are having your brother and my sister going too."

As Layla and Misaki waited for their siblings, Igneel walked to the bar where Aiko was talking to Hikaru and Akemi Fernades. Akemi was Erza and Jellal's child and she had her mother's requip magic and had her father's looks but her mother's personality. Igneel smiled at his friends, and yes that meant Hikaru. During the years they became pretty close friends despite the arguing between Hikaru and Layla. "Hey guys!" He greeted as they greeted back. Aiko smiled and then jumped hugging her best friend making him smile and laugh lightly. "Hey Aiko-chan, lets go on a job with our siblings." He smiled

Aiko looked up at him "I'm not going on a job with my five year old brother and your four year old sister." She said and flicked his nose. Igneel chuckled still holding her close "I meant Misaki and Layla." he said putting her down finally. Aiko laughed "I knew that!" she said looking down from embarrassment. He smiled wider and ruffled her hair "It's okay, now how about that job?"

Hikaru looked at them and sighed at how close they were, he never had a close friend but Aiko and Igneel but they were pretty close than he was to them. "it's okay, now how about that job?" He heard Igneel ask and his head turned looking at them. He needed the money since he was in his own home. His mother never liked the idea.... "Waah!!! Gray-sama! Make Hikaru stay! Juvia doesn't want him to leave!!" He chuckled "Mom, I'm just across the street in a one bedroom apartment." Hikaru chuckled at his mother. Hikaru sighed as he needed the money and turned to them "Can I come? I really need the money and plus it's getting boring around here" He complained standing up pushing his blue haired back smiling at his friends. Igneel smiled and nods. "Sure! As long as you don't start fighting with my sister than we are okay" Hikaru smiles and nods "It's a deal, and to be honest I don't want to fight with her anymore, it gets tiring even though it's a little funny." He chuckled rubbing the back of his head and the others stared at him unbelievably, they have fought since the day they met including as babies. "What? I'm just tired of it and I want more friends" He shrugged his shoulders smiling a bit embarrassing.

As Misaki and Layla waited, they just talked about random thing until "Hey Lay, how come you hate Hikaru so much?" She asked looking at her. Layla looked at her surprised she even asked that, they do fight a lot but that doesn't mean she hates him. She though about it "I don't hate him at all really... I think it's just the element magic is different and his ego is super big and super annoying." She grumbled folding her arms. Misaki giggles "You lllliike him!" Layla's eyes went wide. "I do not!!" She yelled and then they heard coughing making them look to see Igneel, Aiko.... and Hikaru. Layla looked at him "Wait what are you doing here?" She asked him and he looked away frowning. "I need a job so I came okay?" He said not calling her a name which surprised Layla. "Oh um okay...." she said and looked at her new formed team. "Well let's go then" Aiko said to them and they all agreed walking out of the guild saying goodbye to everyone that was there including their families.

Lucy smiled walking her oldest son and daughter and leaned onto Natsu holding their youngest daughter named Cathy who had pink hair and brown eyes. "They grow up so fast." Natsu said seeing them and then chuckled as they stopped calling out to Akemi who was just sitting there and she smiled running to them as there team was formed and knew that this was going to be the new strongest team in the guild. Lucy smiled "Cathy, don't grow up okay?" She hugged their poor little four year old as tight as she could. "Mom! Can't breathe!" She whined and she let her go "Sorry sweetie." Natsu chuckled and smiled watching them walk off seeing his own team when they were their own teenage age. "This will be a good generation" he mumbled before kissing Lucy's cheek and ruffled Cathy's hair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-This picture is Layla when she is sixteen years old --------->