A thank you message! +more stuff

(This is not a new chapter, sorry. I know you guys are waiting, but I have exams... urgh)

To every single one of my readers/ followers out there...

So Real Illusions just got 7k reads (and almost 200 likes)

Thank you.

Every chapter you "liked", "comment" (or if you clicked the "follow" button) will show up in my newsfeed and that one little notification will always cheer me up. (and I check out your page and read your stories too, yes I am a very curious and creepy person, don't judge me)

Originally Real Illusions was supposed to be the one and only fanfic I will ever write in my entire life. But then came the "reads" and the "likes", which gave me the motivation to write even more.

So... here's to the months ahead! 3 cheers for you guys! (HIP HIP HORRAY x3)

So yeah.... Real illusions is going to end soon. I can't tell you how soon.

After I'm done with the main storyline I will probably add more filler chapters to fill in some plot holes and tie up some loose ends, don't worry. (then I will focus more on HeartBeats, or maybe start on a new fanfic)

Will there be a sequel to this? No. I'm very very sorry. I wanted a sequel too but after thinking through, nah....

Why? Because sometimes having too long a story will not be as nice as a short one. If you read a lot of books you will know what I mean. Some books have the best storyline and ideas but when the sequel comes out, the whole story gets really boring, it just ruins the whole thing. And sequels are difficult to write.

Urm... Yeah. Thanks.

Btw I'm going to change the cover of this fanfic pretty soon, so stay tune! New chapter coming soon too, so yay!

See ya guys in the next chapter! Bye!