Chapter 7

ELLIE POV

Dear Diary,
My three day weekend was going pretty good until the worst thing happened over the phone, little did I know I would regret what I chose.

*flash back*

Shane: Hey can I talk serious with you right now

Me: Yea ok

Shane: Are you ready for a real BF?
Shane: I don't think I'm your love?
Shane: I need to know that your sure
Shane: If you don't feel up to it I understand
Shane: Please answer me
Shane: I'll call back and see if you responded.

Me: Ok look, I'd hate to be a violent stick in true mud but that's what I'm known for. I like you. I don't love you, because this is middle school. Middle school is the middle of your life where your branching off to become a teen and young adult. But again, relationships in middle school should be not as serious as in high school. Middle school is to see where you belong in this world as in, what interests you and how you learn more about your self. So what I'm trying to say is that, well I told you a million times that I like you but idk because this is a first for me, and don't think I'm turning you down but it's just me saying that I don't know how to react. Middle school for me is where I want to find where I belong. And think about what I would like to do with my future, it's kind early for that, but hey better safe than sorry I guess. But I think we're fine just the way we are.

Shane: But really if you dont know what to do then you dont have that feeling in your chest and then you know how to feel and act
Shane: it just kinda tells you
Shane: is hard to explain but
Shane: You haven't had that feeling yet
Shane: You know what to do but I see you doing it around girls cause its normal for you
Shane: But you don't know
Shane:You just haven't had that feeling
Shane: So friends then
Shane: Like best friends
Shane: So best buddies?
Shane: Ellie!
Shane: Answer MEH!

Me: You know I just realized. Victor and Yuri are just like Haruhi and Tamaki!! ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!

Shane: But seriously Ellie answer me, Are we still BF-GF
Shane: You decide

Me:

Me: See

Me: See

Shane: ELLIE IM SERIOUS ARE WE A COUPLE OR JUST BEST BUDDIES
Shane: Ellie I'm dead serious

Me: And I'm dead

Shane: Ok
Shane: I can only assume that your not as serious as I am that you just want to be friends.
________________________________
I didn't respond I just. Didn't. That must've been that hardest thing in my life.

I look up from my phone with steams of tear coming down from my face.

What have I done....

I think to myself. Why did I do this. Why am I so shy to say what I'm feeling. What have I done to deserve this.

Those phrases echoing through my mind making it a nightmare of emotions.

The rest of the day I stayed in my room. I didn't go down stairs to eat. I did none of that.

I was just in my room with my tear stained pillow. My eyes red and puffy. I headache. And a need for sleep. That what I need. I just need to pretend it was a dream. But it's sadly wasn't.

And the ring that Shane gave me clutched in my hand. Also, soaked with tears. Not wanting to let go. And in the end I need to to let go, it's a part of life

I throw the ring in spite, sadness, and hatred...My silent screams seeking for help say inside for no one to hear. For no one to help. All of this by myself.

Goodbye Shane...

*flash back over*