twelve;

Mina wakes up to the sound of her phone's notification.

"Congratulations for 100m views 😉"

She reads the message several times, trying to understand what it means as she just wakes up from her sleep and can't think properly.

"What views?", she mutters to herself.

She don't even look at the sender's name and just assumed that it's a wrong number and decides to continue her sleep peacefully.

It's 7 in the morning when Mina's beauty sleep is disturbed, once again. She heard something noisy and decides to wake up to see what's going on.

She walks to the hall and realises Jihyo and other girls are watching their own music video for TT song.

"What are you doing?", she asks the leader with her half awake voice.

Jihyo grins and points her finger to the screen. "We break the record! We get 100m views!", the leader screams excitedly and the others join her.

Mina scratch her hair in confusion. "Why I feel like I have known about this before?", she frowns and just realises something.

The text message that she got early in the morning before!

She finds her phone and decides to check the message.

Mina smiles when realises it's from that person.

"You guys deserve all of this", she reads the other message that he sent to her.

"Keep working hard and stay the same"

"Have a good sleep whenever and wherever you can"

"Eat well and don't starve"

"Don't overthink, it's harmful"

And her smiles keep getting wider until it shows her gummy.

He just spam her with all those encouraging messages.

Mina's eyes becomes blurry and tears form at her eyes.

She never feels so special like this before.

"Arigato.. Please take care too 🐧🍭", she replies his text with a grin.

Her heart beat fast when she sends the message. It feels awkward to has someone who's opposite gender to send this kind of messages to her.

Mina has always been an introvert around strangers and she's only familiar working and playing around girls but then, he's the first person who manages to make her open up and feels more brave to make more friends.

It's not like she never has someone special before but since she came to Korea, she already forget about her feelings and keep her focus on music and performing on stage.

But then he comes to her life and makes her realises that her feeling matters too.

---

"Aren't you scared?", she sends the chat to him. And she continues to type "I'm scared if they know about our friendship"

She starts to think negatively after reading few articles about friendship and relationship between male and female idols. She scrolls down to the comment section and what she reads make her shiver.

A lot of comments cursing and using a lot of bad words referring to the articles. Some of the so-called fans even said that their favourite idols are only belong to them.

Mina thinks it's ridiculous but what can she do as she's also an idol so she understands well. Her fanboys might also go crazy if she ever get into a relationship.

Mina sighs while holding her phone to her chest. She just realizes what she has done. She just risk herself once again and drowns in her feeling without she even realized. She's so easily to fall in her own trap.

"What if they know about us"

She gets anxious whenever she remembers the moment when the head managers called her to their room before.

"I'm scared.."

She bits her lips and look around to her members' direction. The girls are playing around at the waiting room while waiting for their showcase.

The girls are the most affected if Mina creates a scandal. Same goes to him and Bangtan too.

Mina's phone beep a notification and she unlocked it using fingerprint.

"Don't say like that. I don't care whatever it takes."

"I already talked about this with Jungkook and other members. We're going to protect you girls if anything happens."

"It's our right to build a friendship or anything more than that. Idols are humans too"

"My other members already think of you girls like their close dongsaengs"

"So don't you worry Myoui Mina. We're going to be careful about this."

"Everything's going to be alright 🐧"

Mina reads all the chat he sent to her while smiling happily.

She feels at ease whenever he sends her such messages. He always find time to reply her chat or messages even though he's busy with his schedule.

Sometimes she feel guilty but he's the one who asks her to send him even an emoji everyday.

"Just send me anything. Everyday. It helps me a lot to cope with my busy schedule 😊"

He asks her sweetly and Mina is more than willing to do that every single day even though she's also struggling with her own schedule.

They realise that the reason why they keep going, giving smiles to their fans are because of their existence to one another.

Just a simple penguin emoji makes her day 🐧

And she's sending him a lollipop emoji makes him smile and energised all day long 🍭

Looks like they've become more like Tzuyu and Jungkook who can't stop giving attention to one another. Even on stage, off stage or at any award ceremonies, we can feel their love in the air moments.

And Jimina are also slowly becoming like the maknaes.