Prologue

From the ancient time,

people are entering to an another verse of the world after this life! In a life of eternity!

A life of darkness! DARKNESS which is made of faint light! From where there is no coming back. They are passing this world..... through DEATH! An eternal journey!

Otherwise there is no way to communicate them!

We don't know the story of those another worlds, of those another times! Those worlds are forbidden for living peoples! but yes! Death is the only boarding pass!

But THEY surely know the story of our world!

WHAT IF , the souls from another worlds are trying to contact us, trying to communicate with the person whom they left loving alone here? but what if we didn't try to understand their language, what if we are denied to recognize those signs which could be found here & there or everywhere?... because we fear to believe their existence among us! They are none of us?

This story is not of us! This story is of those deadly souls!
The souls those are immortal, Immortal for ever in those grave yards!

The story is about Marc Nolan a soul & his love Rose, A living Fairy in human land!

For whom, Marc still crawling under the grave!

# UNDER THE GRAVE OF IMMORTAL SOULS
#ShawOn Eric
(The Author)