Part-1: First Night On Grave

- "What's your name, Romeo?"

Mark woke up from the coffin!  And was watching around carefully, seemingly not hearing those weird looking skeletons. half eroded & half faded bones! They look quite sillier! & actually kinda cute too, may be? not sure though!

It was so dark outside! The grave yard, haunted, thrilling & the humans source of known unknown so many unbelievable  compelling stories! But nobody actually could know their real stories. They just tell what they see.. But that was the world of unseen!

Mark was far from telling or observing if it was night or day, dust or sunrise!

- "I'm Mark!" He finally revealed his answer & looked at them calmly.

- "What? What was the name again?... Jerk? really?.. muhahaha.. Oops!  Hello Jerk! "
both of them looked at each other & vibrating in silent laughter!

(Mark exhaled deeply & silently staring on them) The two skeletons, one of them has a big round head & another has half blasted skull. May be died in accident or something, or in a bomb blast?

Mark was not intended to say it again but he did it! Did it loudly!

- "Mark! Mark Nolan!"

They again looked at each other with funny face...
- "What did he just say? Jerk Women? women????  muhahaaaa!!!"

The two weirdo started laughing so hard that their bones began to clatter against each other & making nearly rnb music beats! Suddenly the head of the half blast departed from the shoulder & rolled down forward! His half blast head is so unfit that it couldn't hold much longer the laughter pressure arising through his body!

Half blast went forward & tried to catch the head which is still laughing! As if it was very normal incident that happens everyday.

The round headed intoned his voice,
- "Hey Jerk! What you were used to be on earth?"
half blast added,
-"A clerk? Lost your job because of stinky fart?

Round head caught the rhythm instantly,
-"Attempted suicide under a cart?
No??"
They exchanged their look again,
& flooded over each others body with extreme pressure of laugh & their weak bones again started shaking dangerously!

And the half blast head, blasted his head again! & this time it rolled down straight to a gutter, may be a ghost hole or something!

Mark was wondered looking at them! They both are dead! They don't have at all that beautiful body beautiful face they used to have! Insects, flies & brittles has eaten up their moistened soft skins & every flesh of their perfect body!

Does they look horrible? Nooooo!!! Not at all? Their skull face seems like they are always laughing! & actually they are..
No idea, how long they have been in here! Their bones has become fragile now! But they still look so happy!

Mark comes forward to them.
- "Student! A physics student, I was!!"
slightly raised his voice so they could hear & he continued..
- "I was in MIT, trying to figure out The Models of Time!"

Round head contemplated & shook his head,
-" hmm! models!"

-" And relation between forward times & backward times with quantum physics,

-"yeah! Physique.. relation!"

-" & hosting also in a TV show but not permanently."

-" ooo TV show?"

-" Exactly!"
Mark stopped with a cute smile on his face!

The half blasted head asked round head with intense confusion,
- "What is he talking about? What Physique, What time?"

The round head didn't seem so concerned about if anything he had understood but replied lightly with rising doubts,
- "May be he is taking about physical relation, with some TV models? "

Blast headed still not convinced,
- "But what about Time? He said 4 million times the word 'Time'!"

Big round head replied with unclear  voice,
"Time! Yeah! All the Time! he said 'permanently' May be permanent relation or something!"

Half blast didn't laugh this time, cause he didn't get the joke properly! Because he lost his brain in the battle field already!

Suddenly the soil of the grave started shaking & healing abruptly! As if  something very powerful & horrible thing is rising from the ground! As if it will tore up the whole surface with it's  tremendous pressure  & unbelievable  energy!

Mark become so afraid, though He is now a soul himself & a real ghost! Then what is coming to haunt them from more deeper from the earth?

He spoke out with shaky voice,
-"Is there something more terrible  &  more dreadful than a ghost..?"

They replied before he could finish the sentence,
-"Ofcourse there are! There are so many types of 'em! Soul hunters, death eaters, Demons, Satans, humans... & so on!"

The ground was almost pierced up with a very big hole in it.
The last sentence they could say BEFORE the demon came out from soil,

-"Ghosts are more innocent & powerless than a human is!!"