Donghyuck

This is for one of my best friends Anouk I love so much :")

    Donghyuck was late as usual, she worried for her boyfriend. He slept very few hours and is always at practice. She hated it, she always wanted him to be beside her when she woke up and before he left kiss her but no, he's always gone before dawn and comes back by the time she was asleep until one night.

She sits on the couch patiently waiting for her love, she hears the door creak open and her handsome boyfriend standing in the door way. He doesn't notice her at first but when he does she runs and hugs him they don't say anything all the noise you can hear is her quiet sobbing.

In a whispering tone she says " I miss you Hae." And continuously cries he kisses her head and now has tears down his face "I miss you too, princess." With that he picks her up bridal style and carries her to their couch still crying he sits her down gently kissing her face all over "Hae? Can we cuddle? I've missed you so much it feels like forever since I felt your touch." She says in a slight whisper. "Of course, anything for my princess."

She blushed smiling lightly, he grabs a big blanket and a movie, but they both know they'll be staring at each other rather than the t.v. Haechan puts the movie in and lays with her as she slowly falls asleep in his arms.