Killing isn't always caring

Hello! I'm sorry this isn't Cassie, its her friend, I promised her I'd publish a chapter since she's busy with stuff, so just know that my writing is similar to hers, but not exactly.

.

.

.

It's just weird, very weird how sometimes it could be like everything is so peaceful and nothing can go wrong, and then you come in to see world war II happening in the living room, yeah, that's exactly it. Jeff, being a jackass as always, decided to pour syrup into Jane's hair while she was doing her makeup, she got VERY angry and decided to throw a knife at him, which was a huge mistake. The knife accidently went into Toby's arm, and he went into rage mode, while everyone else, including Slenderman, went to hide. So yes, you walked in to see the living room so fucked up, Hell probably looks better, there was junk thrown everywhere, hundreds of holes in the walls, the chandelier had fallen down and crashed the tv with broken glass everywhere, and the couch was flipped over and halfway out a broken window. You walked into the kitchen and saw that everything, EVERYTHING was thrown everywhere, the fridge was fallen down with some sort of liquid coming out of it, you almost freaked out when you saw what looked like a large amount of blood on the walls, then figured it was just ketchup and hot sauce...

.

.

.

Lol sorry I have to cut it here, I have dishes to wash.... again.

I'll either make a part two to this or Cassie will.

Also check out her new Fnaf fanfiction book, like, comment follow. yes yes all that good stuff, guess ill see you later!

-Jessica