4

four | the jealous type

" i get jealousi get mad

" i get jealous
i get mad.
i get worried
i get curious.
that's only
because
i care. "

+ +

You gritted your teeth hard. Seeing Peter with that Emma girl made you rage. You didn't know why, though, because Emma was old. Peter would never go for someone that much older. Besides, he had you. Still, you were flaming with jealousy.

     People from Storybrooke were here to save precious little Henry. You were in charge of him, since you could easily manipulate him in need be. So you babysat him while the rest of the island took care of his friends.

     Though you obviously would leave Henry somewhere hidden and walk around to snoop. That's what you did best; snooping. You would hide and sneak around, listening in on information or pranks or just anything you fell upon. That's how you knew how Peter was speaking to the Emma girl. She was pretty, yes, but she was old. Surely Peter wouldn't leave you for her.

     That is until today. Today you were with Henry, of course. But you left him at Skull Rock, specific orders from Peter. You left him there, sprinkling magic dust on him to put him into a deep slumber for now. Then you left on the little boat, making your way back to Neverland.

     Getting back on the sand, you walked into the forest to find Peter. You wanted to be with him when he next approached the Storybrooke people. Only so you could glare and snarl at Emma specifically. Though you didn't get far when you saw the infamous blonde hair that belonged to Emma. She was talking to Peter. It was your time to snoop around. Hide in the bushes and trees. All you heard was Peter say one little sentence, and that sent you over the edge.

"You've got fire. I like fire."

     You snarled. "You want fire? I'll show you fire." You whispered to yourself. You instantly jumped from your spot, tackling Emma. Jealousy had fully taken over your body, nothing but rage.

     Emma fought back, trying to defend yourself. You were so small but you packed a punch. Emma wasn't prepared at all, though, thus being taken down easily.

      The two of you wrestled, shouting and screeching. There was classic hair pulling and clawing at the skin. Emma tried to block her face as you went at it. Peter only stood, watching in amusement. You always caught him by surprise. But now he had had enough.

     "Alright, enough!" He waved both hands across his front, immediately separating both of you ladies. "Love, why the sudden change in behavior, hm? We have to be kind to our guests."

     You glared at Emma. Both of you were now covered in dirt and had messed up hair. A few, thin scratches were here and there as well.

     "She's trying to steal you from me!" You shouted through teeth. "She's trying to steal you from me, and it's working. I can't have her take you away from me, you're mine!"

Emma gave you a look, as if you were psychotic. Peter only chuckled one time.

"Y/N, no one's taking me from you. It's all part of the game."

     "Why would I even try to steal that demon from you? He's a kid." Emma spoke her mind, beyond confused.

"Shut up!" You seethed at her.

     Peter sighed and rolled his eyes. He looked at you straight in the eyes. "We'll talk about this in a moment. Let me take care of them."

     Before you could even say anything, Peter clenched his left fist, and you disappeared. Though he only teleported you to the treehouse you guys shared. You groaned and pouted, crossing your arms. You plopped on the bed, breathing through your nose. Not long after, Peter appeared.

     "What the hell, Y/N? You can't lash out like that! It's too soon to be doing that. You know the plan. I toy with them while you hide Henry. The Lost Boys and I tamper with them to keep them farther from Henry!"

     "I overheard you flirting with her and she was trying to steal you from me! I was only trying to protect what was mine, I can't lost you."

     You looked away from Peter, staring at the bedding. You huffed and breathed loudly, trying to hold in your anger. You were getting so angry that hot tears were forming in your eyes.

     Peter lost his rage, face softening. He walked over to you, sitting next to you. An arm wrapped around you, pulling you in.

     "Y/N, please don't be upset, love. You're not losing me. Do you really think I'd go after one of them? They're no fun, especially not as fun as you."

     You still didn't say anything."And besides, I wasn't flirting. I just had to get Emma fired up. She's Henry's mother, so of course I have to tamper with her the most."

"I'm just scared of losing you, Peter. You're my entire life."

Peter squeezed you, kissing your temple. "You're my entire life. And I love you."

"I love you, too."

Peter held you a little longer, smothering you in kisses until you smiled.

"Let's get back to our guests, yeah?"

You nodded your head, ready to join the game.

_______________
©imaginative-neverland
2/27/17
890 words