We Will Bring the Tidal Wave

<>Vivy's POV<>

Vivy was so excited. She was going on Warped with PIERCE THE VEIL. She was packing all of the things she felt she would need-such as her laptop, phone, clothes, she packed Jaime extra socks because she knew how his feet could get. She heard a knock on the door and she told whoever it was to come in, it was Jaime. 

"Sup Hime-Time?" she asked. 

"I'm so excited that you can come with us, but I'm not sure you have everything you would need." he said

"What else would I need? I have plenty of clothes and stuff." She asked. 

"Well, there is no way you can wear jeans all warped. You need shorts. I know you only have like, three band tees, and all of them are PTV shirts." He said. 

"I don't have money to get new clothes. I only have about $100. I was planning on buying more socks for you with that." She said, laughing at her own joke. 

"Not funny. Okay. Maybe it is funny. Anyway, I have saved about $500, so all together, we have $600. That should be plenty." he said, "Now, get in the car loser, we're going shopping." 

"You did not just pull a Mean Girls refrence." she laughed.

                              ---

They were in the mall, heading for HOT TOPIC when she heard three all-too-familiar voices coming up behind her...the rest of Pierce the Veil. She patted her long black hair, she was so nervous around them-for one reason-and that reason she was not willing to tell anyone. Not even Jaime. She had a crush on Mike. 

"Sup bro?" Tony said slapping Jaime on the back. 

"Vivy, its great to see you. I heard you're going on Warped with us." Vic said, wrapping her in a hug.

Vic was like a big brother to her, he was always nice, and she knew that she could talk to him about anything, except her crush on Mike. 

"Yeah. Jaime and I were doing some shopping."She said.

She whispered in his ear, "We're making sure to bring a lot of socks."

Vic laughed. 

"Vivy, why have you not hugged me yet?" Mike asked, with his arms opened. 

"Cause you stink" she said waving her hand in front of her nose, jokingly. 

She hugged him. He was so warm. If only she could hug him any time she wanted, not only when they hadn't seen each other in a while.