Off To School

"Mommy, I'm not sure I'm ready..." I looked up at my mother with doubt and fear. "What if they hate me?"

"Oh honey, they won't hate you. It's a good school." She assured me.

"What if I'm bad? What if they hurt me?"

"Don't think that! They won't hurt you, baby. They will treat you like I do." Her voice sounded pained, but soft.

"But I'm scared mommy! What if I run into Daddy? He will try to hurt me! He'd recognize his own son!" I complained.

"You stay away from your father." She ordered sternly, the softness in her voice being wiped away. "Call me if he hurts you. Or get someone to help you."

"Mommy, he's big and strong and I'm a pussy and small!"

"Stop that! You're not a..." She paused, "OK, you're not that small!"

I broke out into tears. "I don't wanna go! I'd have to stay there my whole life! I'd never get to know you, and we won't see each other ever again!"

Her eyes were filled with pain and sadness. Her voice was softened again, "Then maybe it'll be easier to let go."

I stared at her, tears trailing down my furry face. I looked down. "Mom..."

"Yes darling?"

I hesitated. I clenched my fists and looked at her directly. "Promise me one thing."

"Of course, sweetheart. Anything"

"Promise me you won't die before I do."

She looked at me, tears filling in her eyes. She smiled. "Of course, dumpling. Of course."

"OK, so now that that's out there, can you like, not call me those shitty nicknames?"

"Get your ass in that cab," She paused "sweet cheeks."

I gave her a quick death stare before I grabbed my backpack and luggage and carried it to the cab. I threw it into the trunk and opened the cab door. I looked back at my mother, now crying completely. I sighed and slid into the cab.

"Harambe! I love you!" I heard my mother shout as the cab began to take off. But I wasn't able to say I love you back.

We were already gone.

Hoi there children! Me hopes you enjoyed le first chapter. Hope u didn't cri tho m8. Cuz that'd make u a pussy like Harambe BISH! Anyway, this fantabulous chapter was dedicated to Black_Rose7639 because reasons. K so yeah wait for the next chapter u impatient dildo. u ain't real enough to b a dick either.

Oh ye.

I went there m8.