Chapter three

Life means nothing since the vampire diaries ended yesterday night so since they ended that. I'm going to make sure this book has 2 Sequels dedicated to THE VAMPIRE DIARES 😭🙂😌.

On with the story!

Damons Pov :

I looked up to see the moon coming close to the sun telling us that the eclipse is happening soon.

"Bonnie come on and just let him out, I'll watch him and lock him away where there's no magic I promise just come on"

"You better stay true to your promise"

"I will I promise"

I saw her cut her hand and squeeze it on the object and it started to spin and made a click sound.

She started mumbling the spell to get us out of here.

Bonnie and Kai and I started holding hands under the now eclipse.

A white light flashed around us. I smelled blood. It was coming from Bonnie's nose warning that she used to much magic or Kai is taking some of her magic I really don't know.

I started feeling werid but then as fast as it happened we where in the middle of road.

I looked over and saw people walking some staring at us.trying to figure out where we came from.

I grabbed Kai and vampire sped to the Salvatore boarding house.I had to keep my promise to Bonnie.

When I flew in the house I saw most of everyone in the living room. But I was to busy trying to put Kai in the locked room's.

I put kai in one and shut and locked it.

"Damon let me out I haven't even did anything yet"

"Thats the point"

"My plan wasn't to harm anyone honestly I just wanted to get back my family for treating me like an outcast"

"Yeah Kai I hear but I'm still not going to let you out I'll think on it but for now, I'll leave you right here"

I walked away.

I hear Kai screaming my name.but I just ignore him.

I walk back upstairs and to the living room and there's everyone.

Elena

Stefan

Caroline

Alaric

Matt

Enzo

But Bonnie's still not here yet, I keep forgetting​ that she's human.

"Hello everyone"

"How did you get back"

"Well me and Bonnie came across someone that helped us"

"How cause we tried everything to get you and her out"

"I'm pretty sure that the prison wasn't meant to let people out so elaborate for us"

"That's a story for me and Bonnie to tell"

"I'll be back"

I smiled and walked out because I know that they where going to find out about kai.

I walked outside to call Bonnie.I hear the phone start to ring.And it's Bonnie calling me.

"Damon where are you?"

"At the boarding house"

"Come and get me I'm at the mystic grill"
"On my way bon bon"

~~Time skip ~~

When Bonnie and I got back to the boarding house. Nobody was here but Elena and Stefan waiting on me and bonnie.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to talk to Elena cause how I've been feeling lately. I don't want to continue our relationship and it's not cause of her. It's​ really me cause I'm pretty sure I'm confused at this moment and I'm very old but very good looking.Not trying to sound cocky or nothing.

Elena hasn't been around me for two months and it's kind of hard to believe but I don't know if anything changed but honestly I don't care about it anymore.

(A/n: see my hint to Ariana grande)

I focused on the conversation that was going on and it was Bonnie telling how it was inside the other side.

But I kept looking for a way out of the conversation until I heard my name being called.there was nobody but us in the house and Bonnie and the rest was continuing talking so I'm guessing they don't hear it.

"Damon"

There it goes again.

"DAMON!!"

"what?"

"Are you okay damon?" Asked Bonnie

"Yeah I'm fine just need to lay down"

I walked away from them and went to the stairs but I heard it again and recognized it was Kai using whatever magic he had left to contact me.

I walked down to the holding cells.

I looked inside his cell and saw him sitting against the wall looking dead at me.

"Come on Damon let me out of here"

"Really explain why I should let you out?"

"Because we have something between us and I want to try it so if that means not harming the people that treated me bad I won't and if that's what it takes to earn your trust"

I don't know if he's lying but I do feel our connection. But the whole I'm not going to harm anyone thing isn't getting past me for real.

"Kai I'll let you out but the first time, I feel like this is a trick i will kill you"

I unlocked the door and opened it.I walked inside and helped him up to his feet.i will never know why I feel better with him then I did with elena.

I mean me and her had something wonderful and it felt surreal but this is something different. I feel like I felt my other half and I never felt that with anyone,but I'm not that type of person who just shows there feelings all the time. So I'm going to sit on the way I feel for now.

Me and Kai walked upstairs and went to my bedroom and no I'm not going to do anything with him.

I know that Stefan will notice if I just put him in one of the guest rooms.

Soo my bedroom it is.

I put him down on the left side of my bed and I went to the bathroom to change out of my clothes into my underwear and a white undershirt.

I walked back into the room to see Kai staring at me from the bed. I looked away and walked to my side and turned out the lights.

"Damon if I did something promise me you wouldn't be mad"

"It just depends on wha-"

A/n : okay guys thats a wrap on this chapter 😊

I know were a kinda sad cause the end of the vampire diaries is over but keep hope cause there was hints in the last episode that there's​ something coming 🙂🙂.

But comment and vote and add to your stories 🙏

See you next Saturday 💙

•Goddess🤘🏾❤