A new home

(Coz it's an AWSOME song and it suits this story)

Hiccups pov:

I was flying with Toothless in the clouds. Then I started to hear singing, and I wanted to investigate what it was. "Maybe it's a new species of dragon" I thought. So we went down to see a a girl, but with dragon wings, tail, claws and (h/l)(h/c) hair. When she stopped singing, she stood up and turned around, then I saw her (e/c) eyes. Then she saw us, our eyes locked for a second, but quicker than a flash, she turned around again and took of, Toothless and I following. She is extremely fast, it's really hard to catch-up. Who is this, what are they, and what spieces is she?

(Y/n) p.o.v.

When I stopped singing, I got up and turned around, only to see a Night Fury, with a boy on it. Our eyes locked for a second, then I turned around again to fly of, but they followed, even at my speed, they were slowly able to catch up, so I decided to quickly hide in a tree fast enough so they think I disappeared. But to my dismay, they found me. I was about to take of again, but the boy stopped me and said" Hey, its ok, I'm not gonna hurt you." Wasn't very sure, but then I saw a familiar Nightfury. "Who are you?" I ask them. "I'm Hiccup horrendous haddock the third, and this is Toothless, my dragon." He said. Wait, Toothless, OMFG IT HIM I SO HAPPY! "Toothless! Long time no see, so this is were you've been all this time!" I said "Yea, sorry that i couldn't tell you, it's just that my tail wing," he gestured to his tail. "Oh, I can fix that if you want, or make it so you can make come back then missing again." "Second option please." "Ooook, all you need to do is place your tale here and close your eyes. That goes for you to Hiccup, except the tail thing, coz you don't have one, ok?" "Ok" " uuuhhhh, ok". I began to work my magic, doing chants, then a puff of (f/c) came up. "Ok, you can open your eyes now!" I stood up with a huge grin on my face.

Toothless p.o.v. (Didn't expect that, did ya? 😜)
"Ok, you guys can open your eyes now!" (Y/n) said with a huge grin on her face. I looked at my tail wondering how it works." Bet you wana find out how to regen your tail back and forth, don't cha?" She said. I nodded my head, as if I was saying yes. "All you need to do is focus, and don't worry about the aesthetic tail wing, it'll disappear when you regen your tail wing, and reappear when you make the regular tail wing disappear!" I focused in my tail, then felt something new, yet familiar on it. I looked again, and there it was! My old tail wing.

Hope u all enjoy, comment if u all want more! And sorry my chaps r so short, I'm just not too good at imagination, I very used to just reading, and not so much writing. C u all again my Hatchlings!😄🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉🐲🐉