My Little Demon

Once we finally made it to the guild Happy let me go and I sprinted to the door opening and running into the guild to be stopped by Mirajane.

"Lucy your finally here ..." Said Mira in  relief.
" What's happened?"
"Well ......... Natsu went on a mission last night and his reward was a magical flower that he couldn't look at until he came back home and-"
I stopped her  and sighed
"Let me guess he looked at it, before he got here didn't he?"
I said rolling my eyes arm crossing my arms, Mira nodded looking away from me.

I walked through the crowd of wizards that were all in a circle.
I made it to the middle and my eyes widen when I saw a eight year old Natsu that was crying as Erza yelled at him.

I stepped in front of Natsu holding my arms in front of him .
"Erza stop yelling at him ....."
I said making Erza look at me with confusion before she sighed walking away.

I felt a tug on my shirt making me turn around, it was Natsu still crying as he stood still wiping his tears away.

I bend down to his level reaching my hand out to rub his head flinching when I touched his head but eased down as I rubbed his head softly.

I pulled my hand away to get pulled right back to Natsu's small ones, as he pulled me towards him .

He hugged my waist making me blush a bright pink, everyone in the guild cooed and smiled at me and Natsu making me blush even more.

Natsu looked up at me so I wiped his remaining tears away making Natsu grow smile a toothy smile.

"Are you an Angel?"
Natsu asked and I giggled
" No "
I simply answered.
"What's your name?"
"Lucy .... Lucy Heartfilla."
"Luce."
"Mhmm."
"I'm Natsu Dragneel!"
"Nice to meet you Natsu."
I patted Natsu's head with a smile making everyone in the giggle and laugh at the younger little dragon slayer.