Chapter 15

When we finally arrived at the beach in Caleb's car, I jumped out of the car as soon as he stopped the engine.

I ran around to the back and grabbed my board, and stood there for a bit admiring it.

I got ready to run down to the beach, but Caleb grabbed my hand, pulled me back, and kissed me, leaving me stunned.

Then he went and grabbed his board and we ran down to the water, hand in hand.

The waves were massive, just that fact lifted up my mood instantly.

I was so happy, Caleb and I stopped surfing after an hour, and Caleb took me to an Cafe so we could eat some food.

In the end I refused eating food and we settled on me drinking an Mocha, and Caleb a normal coffee, we both knew that we were in for an long night.

Caleb wasn't the happiest with me, because I hadn't eaten much food.

After drinking our coffees we went back to Calebs car.

"You know, whatever happens Holly, I'll find an way for us to be together," he promised, as we got into the car.

On the drive home we had the latest hits playing on the radio. We both just sat there and listened to the songs.

We pulled up at my house, my mum, Calebs dad and our brothers were all sitting at the lounge talking.

As soon as we entered, my mum looked at me disapproving, my hair was an mess, I looked an mess and I was wearing grey track pants and a white crop top.

I knew my mum wanted us to look posh, "go take an shower and get changed into something nice," my mum yelled.

I nodded, "Caleb the same with you, go for an shower." Yelled his dad, and he nodded. I saw him head out of the front door and I walked over to the shower, I showered and got all of the salt off of me.

I go to my room, only in my towel, I walk into my room and grab an dress from my box of clothes, the dress I pick out is an white short dress, it's back is missing and it has an low neckline.

I put dark makeup on, and did my hair in a very looser bun. I put my chocker on and walked out.

I saw Caleb standing their in an crinkled white button up shirt and black trousers, I came in barefoot and my mum glared at me, in shock.

"you look beautiful, princess," said Caleb, I smiled and he took my hand and sat down on the couch, and i sat in his lap.

"We are going over to the Blackwells house, so we can figure out who's room, is who's." said mum.

We nodded, I looked at Calebs watch it was 7pm, it wasn't that late, but it was starting to become dark.

We walked over to Calebs house, it was an cottage style, 2 story house, and it was very large, but their appeared to be an loft too.

I grabbed Calebs hand, while we took the walk to next door. Once we arrived at the door, Garry unlocked the door and let us in.

"We have pre picked out your rooms, but you can do whatever you want with them. All of the rooms have an ensuit off them, so you'll all have your own bathrooms, and your rooms and bathrooms are you job to keep clean until we hire an maid," explained Garry.

We walked up the the second level of the house, Everyone was shown their rooms, Callum was now in Calebs room and Caleb had an slightly smaller room and Danny got to keep his room.

Callum and Danny had gone to go into their rooms, Caleb and I were following my mum and Garry to my room, Garry opened up an wooden door, it creaked.

It obviously hadn't been opened in a long time, we went up an narrow spiral staircase and there was another door that Gary opened, he opened the door to reveal a little loft room, it had windows in the ceiling and an double glass door leading out to a little balcony that faced the garden, it was love at first site, the room was a smallest out of all of the rooms, but it was still quite large.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said to mum and Garry, they seemed confused expecting me to hate it, but I loved it.

*******************************************
Hey guys,
Thanks for reading, I'm thinking about starting a book, tell me what you think.

Love,
Random_girl_33