Moking Jay

Summary of The Mockingjay
Hunger Games
In the first hunger games they have reaping and Katnisses sister gets chosen. Katniss volunteers for her sister. Then for the boys Peeta gets chosen. When the Hunger Games started the President said that if two people from the same district are last two standing they will win the Hunger Games. Katniss and Peeta won the Hunger Games. But the President said
we have changed the rules only one of you can win
Katniss pulled out poisonous berries from her pocket and gave some to Peeta. They were going to eat them and both of them would die but just when they were about to eat the berries they heard wait stop, these are the winners of the Hunger Games. At the end the president dies.
Catching Fire
In Catching Fire Peeta and Katniss are the winners so they have to go every year and say something about each of these components who died in the Hunger Games. Now there is a new President his name is Snow. Snow doesn't believe that there love is true and he is right they faked it in the first Hunger Games to get tools to survive. Then Katniss said
why dont we get married like you said were on this train forever.
Peeta said okay.
Peeta proposed on the tv show where they talk to all the cast before they go off to the hunger games.
At the end of the tour they have a huge party in the Capital. A other fellow winner danced with Katniss and said right at the end of the dance
I will be seeing you again.
Then when the President Snow was announcing about the Hunger Games he said all the people that have competed in the Quarter Quell will haft to do the hunger games again. When the Hunger Games started they met up with Finnick and Meg which were also fellow team mates. They now were trusting each other. Half way through the Hunger Games Meg dies and Finnick meets up with one of his friend Johanna and her other friends. Also Peeta and Katniss realize they're actually in love with each other. One of Joanna's friend is really smart he made a plan that if he attached the wire to the tree that gets electrocuted every hour and put the other half of the wire in the sand whoever is on the damp sand or in the water will get electrocuted. Then they go to the tree and Katniss needs to go with Johanna to reel the wire to the sand and Peeta needs to stay and Protect the guy. When Katniss and Johanna are realing it to the sand to other components show up and then they ran to get cover Johanna runs and tries to kill them. Now every one is separated. Katniss run back to the tree and starts yelling Peeta's name but then Finnick shows up. Katniss is about to kill him but Finnick says something that Haymitch her mentor tells her right before she left for the games. Katniss doesn't kill him what she does is attached her bow to the wire and shout up at the dome and the dome explodes.
Mockingjay
Part 1
Katniss is in district 13 but Peeta's not next to her. Why is that its because when she blew up the arena Katniss got saved because Joanna got the tracker out her arm and not Peetas so the capital capture him. Now she Back in district 12 where she grew up and now everything is bombed. Her district is bombed because when she blew up the arena 15 minutes later President Snow order the to bomb district 12. But Gale got out with her family and a few other people before it happened. She went back to district 12 because she had to get somethings. She started to go to her house which was bombed
She had to get a jacket.But it wasn't just a jacket it was her fathers jacket her father past away a couple years ago.She went inside and saw her and her sisters room. She saw the kitchen . The bricks of the kitchen collapsed. Her jacket was there she put the jacket in her duffle bag. She went outside. Just right when she was about to open the gates she saw buttercup he looked very healthy but he started to meo. She knows he misses Prim so she decides for prim she would take him to district 13.
She went back to districted 13 . She gave the cat to prim and hung her jacket and put the picture of her mom and dad on the fire place. She thought it started to look like home. Prim was really happy that she got Buttercup back. All really Katniss is thinking right now is that she killed everyone and Peeta is captured. She very sad about that.Se lso feels bad for Peeta because his falmily is dead he had two brothers and a mom and dad.
She would run away but knowing that Peeta might still be alive that she can't because he would only have her to come back to. But if she knew that Peeta as dead she would disappear into the forest. District 13 has schedules there is a lot of work they have their schedules on their arms so they know what to go to next. Gale and Katniss decided to keep their relationship on a friend level because if he ever wanted to kiss her or talk about love he would know it would be wrong and it would be too cruel with Peeta captured in the capital.
It was lunch time she was getting her food. Then they decided to turn on the TV then they put on the Caesar's Flickerman Show. Right when she started to try to sneak away one of her friends called her to come over. Then all of the sudden Peeta shows up on the show. Katniss is very surprised because he didn't have and cuts or bandages he was perfectly fine. Caesar started talking to him about when he was in the arena.
He started asking questions about Haymitch about how they can not trust him. But then Caesar started asking questions about Katniss. At first he was okay with questions. Then Caesar started asking questions how it was all Kanisses fault when she blew up her city and then Peeta started getting so upset he started yelling a lot. Then you here Caesar's voice we will be back next time.
Katniss was so happy to hear and see Peeta. The next day the leader of district 13 ask Katniss if she can be the mockingjay. Katniss didn't know if he wanted to but if she did she would it would all be for Peeta. Katniss came up with a plan that she would speak at a assembly and try to convince to save Peeta. She ask Gale if He would be right beside her the whole entire time he said yes. When she got up on Stage she started to talk about Peeta and killing Snow but then she just said a few words and then stopped.
She closed her eyes and looked back up and she realized that she has been standing there for 20 minutes. She started talking and said if i be your mockingjay you will do this for me. They said yes but then she said wait i have a few other things. She said her and Gale want to go hunting and she needs him by her side each minute,Peeta will be pardoned and other incentives. They all agreed she be's there mockingjay she will get what she needs.
Katniss has to star in commercials for the rebel side called propos sense she agreed to be the Mockingjay. For one her missions, she her team and Gale are sent into District 2 where they see a hospital get destroyed. Peeta has sent out a coded message to the District 13 that they're going to be attacked. The Capital shows a video of Peeta being tortured. Katniss is really sad because she saw the video of Peeta getting tortured. Everyone in district 13 is horrified.
Part 2
The capital Bombed district 13 like Peeta said that they would. District 13 was delayed under ground for a lot of days. When they got out Katniss ask if they can rescue Peeta. The rebels make a plan. Everyone understood the plan.Fortunately they rescued Peeta Johanna and Annie.
But when he see's Katniss he nearly almost kills her. She very confused why he almost tried to kill her until Beeta and Haymitch come and explain to her that Peeta had been injected with hijacking. The hijacking that he has been injected with makes him think he hates you and wants to kill you. Katniss is in the hospital and so is Peeta because there both hurt.
She is very upset because she loves him.
When Katniss recovers she went to district 2 to help to get ready to attack. Gale thinks of these weapons that will help alot.
When they attacked Katniss got shot. While Katniss was recovering she starts to hang out and get to know Joanna. Also She got to see Annie and finnick's wedding.
When Katniss is alright again her , Gale and Finnick get put in the same district where everything gets filmed there. Right when they were just ready to fight Peeta get's put in their district . Katniss is a little bit happier because Peeta has improved but he is still has the hijacking in his system so he thinks he hates Katniss. Boggs thinks Katniss should stay away from her.
Bogg dies, right before he dies he tells Katniss what he wants her to do. Katniss tells her teammates that bogg wants her to kill President Snow. All her friends agree to do the mission. Alot of their teammates die on this mission. Their is only 5 of them left and yes Katniss Peeta and Gale are three of them. Then they all get separated.
When they were attacking a lot of kids died and one of those kids was Katniss's sister Prim. Prim died because Gale bombs outside a major building and Prim was there. Katniss will never forgive Gale. Katniss is hurt again. But the rebels have President Snow from the Capital. Katniss goes and see's President Snow.
When Snow is about to get killed they have a assembly to see if the winners of the Hunger Games want to keep the Hunger Games going but with the Capital instead of the districts. The answer is yes the Hunger Games will keep going but for the Capital.
Now they were supposed to kill Snow but she misses Snow and kills Coin. She kills Coin because she knew that Coin had order the last bomb. She now was excused with murder. When the whole argument went Snow was found dead. Katniss , Haymitch and Peeta had to go back to district 12 and Gale went into another district. Katniss is still sad about her sisters lost but she had grieved over time and Peeta gets his memory and him and Katniss have kids.