Chapter 14: The Cookie Jar

I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS SOO SWEET. I THINK ITS IS REALLY ROMANTIC :) THE PART YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITNG FOR :D

JAMES 

____________________________

Ice had been gone for the whole weekend and I was lonely and bored. I laid In my bed flicking through channels on the T.V when I heard one of my phones ring. I picked up my personal phone and answered it not bothering to look at the caller I.D 

"Wassup" I said answering the Phone

"Hey Papi...you miss me" The voice said through my phone 

"Who dis and I'd let you know if I miss you or not" I said to the person on the other end of the phone.

"Carmen Papi...when are you gonna give me more" She said trying to sound seductive but it wasn't working for me only because I had  ICE on my mind.

"Nah Carmen I ain't fucking with it no more I'm sorry I just can't" I said trying to sound as sorry as I could but I honestly didn't care. I actually didn't owe Carmen shit we only fucked a couple of times. 

I've really been missing ICE man. A weekend a part from her got me fucked up in the head these last couple of days I ain't been having shit to do but trap. I mean Yeah I never get tired of making money but, dam ICE got me head over heels. i was knocked out my thoughts by Carmen's irritating ass voice.

"J..J..are you listening to me" Carmen said

"Nah I wasn't what you say" I asked not giving a fuck about half the shit she was saying.

"I said...Why do you want to end some shit now when I'm pregnant" 

"Hell naw girl why you lying I wrapped my shit up and i know the condom didn't break...I know how it feels when a condom break. If you pregnant soon as that baby pop out I want a DNA test. I mean soon as it slide out not a half second after but I already know that you not pregnant so cut that lying shit out." I screamed through the phone

"Okay we'll see J when this baby comes out looking just like y-" 

She didn't even get the chance to finish her sentence Before I hung up on that bitch. She was lying so I didn't even need to worry about her being pregnant. If her hoe ass was pregnant It wasn't mine I knew that for sure. 

After I hung up the phone from talking to Carmen hoe ass my phone rung again. That time i looked at the caller I.D and It coincidently it was my baby ICE.

" Wassup sweetheart" I said trying not to sound too eager.

"Hey James I landed" she said 

"So do you need a ride or something...what time will you be home" I asked

"Naw I have a ride but I'll be there in about 30 minutes"

"Ight ICE come straight to my apartment though...I wanna see you"

"Okay" She said before I ended the call 

About a hour later ICE came knocking on my door I made sure my house looked descent as always. 

She came in and I lead her to the couch after dropping her Bags and sitting them on the side by the door. 

ICE

______________

Killing Big Jay in California lingered in my head I was glad to be leaving that place. I just needed to go back home and relax. I had a lot of shit on my mind. I knew to keep my eyes on Terrell because I had A feeling that Big Jay wasn't lying about the information he gave me.