Chapter 7

After we hung out for a few I decided to go home because the boys were getting tired.

After I walked in the front door I didn't realize what time it was and my dad was there to greet me.

"Where the hell have you been?" He was very upset, "I've been with Jc, charity said I could go." I was about to cry.

"Well you won't be going back, I got a call from someone saying you we're smoking weed at the circle this evening." "You're grounded and you can say goodbye to Jc and the rest of your friends." I knew something was up, I ran to my room slammed the door then ran to my bathroom and pulled out a razor.

After slashing open both my arms I felt really dizzy and before I knew it, I blacked out.

Charity's POV-

I heard some screaming downstairs and then a door slam so I figured something was going on. Dale stormed into our room and went to bed. I walked to Taylor's room and I didn't hear anything and I went to the bathroom door. Luckily it was unlocked. When I opened the door the walls, floor and sink was covered in blood.

"Oh my god, DALE!!!" I went up to Taylor to see if there was a pulse. Dale and the kids came running in and I was bawling. "Summer go call 911, Ryan go get some water."

------------------

Sorry if its short I was writing this while I was on the bus.

I may write some later. Comment and vote if you liked it:)

Xoxo-Taylor