Chapter 1

IVYS POV

It was 9.15am.Myself and my best friend,Elle,were impatiently waiting in a mile long queue on the streets of London.Thankfully we were about 200 people down the line,so once the doors opened,we'd get inside pretty soon.We got chatting to two lovely girls, Eva and Hannah ,and we exchanged twitter usernames and numbers,hoping to keep in touch.It was a week after my birthday,and as a surprise my mum& dad had booked flights to london, and a stay in the ritz ,so that we could go to the One Direction signing.We were exhausted,as although our hotel was a mere  5minutes walk away,we'd got up at 6am and been here for 7, to ensure we got wristbands to the signing.Which we did! One Direction are our all time favourite band,so ,as you would imagine,we we're postively crumbling with excitement. We'd been drinking loads of fizzy drinks and lucozade,to keep us going,and now Elle was suddenly bursting for the toilet.Oh no.

"Can't it wait?!" I pleaded with her.

"No Ivy,I'm serious,I'm dying!The hotel's only a 2minute walk,and Hannah and Eva will keep our spot for us,would you mind girls?"

"No not at all,just be quick !" Hannah replied,as Eva was on the phone,she gave us a quick nod and friendly smile.I sighed,and leaving our bags with the two girls,we ran round the corner to our hotel.

We pushed through the revolving doors and Elle almost slipped on the shiny granite floor as I breathlessly asked for the room key and we sprinted to the lift.The receptionist gave us an odd look but we didn't care,we didn't want to miss a thing . I pressed 4 and impatiently tapped my foot as the lift ascended.Suddenly it stopped at floor two and I let out a grunt of annoyance,Elle just sighed and we waited as the doors slid open,why did someone need to use the lift now of all times?!

Nothing could have prepared me for what my eyes met as the doors slid open.2 boys.But not just any boys, Harry Styles and Louis TomlinsonI gasped and a lump formed in my throat,preventing me from talking.I glanced a look at Elle and saw her just staring at them.Finally the handsome curly one,harry cleared his throat. "Oh,sorry,haha" I laughed nervously and stepped aside to let them into the lift "Act cool Elle,Act cool okay?" I whispered sideways to her,and she nodded slowly.

"So what floor you guys headed for?" My head snapped around.Louis Tomlinson.My crush in the band.And boy,was he looking fine.My eyes took in every inch of him,his effortless dark brown hair with hung lazily across his forehead,his jack wills joggers hanging comfortably on his hips,with a strip of tanned stomach peeping above them.He wore a stripy t-shirt,of course,and he wore a black hoody it's toggles tied in a bow,his signature cape look.I stifled a giggle as I saw Elle doing the exact same thing to harry.

ELLE'S POV 

His long curls hung over his forehead,almost reaching his eyes.He needed a haircut but he was still beautiful.He lazily ran his fingers through his hair and I was in awe of him.He was even hotter in person..he wore his much loved Ramones t-shirt paired with cute navy jeans,which fitted him perfectly,he smiled at me and his beautiful dimples appeared,melting me straight away.I smiled back nervously and tried to drag my eyes away from him,which proved difficult.

IVYS POV

I averted my eyes away from him and looked him in the  eyes "err em..ground,y-you?" 

"Aw same with us babe!" Louis Tomlinson just called me babe. Elle shot me a look and I could tell we were both crazily fangirling inside.

*PING* The lift doors opened and we stepped out into the foyer.

"So where you guys headed?" Harry asked Elle