Pinch Me,I Must Be Dreaming

IVYS POV

We snuck in the back entrance of the shopping centre and security gave us a questioning look before Harry explained the situation and were were ushered down the long corridor to a room. 'ONE DIRECTION' was plastered on the bright white door.Liam confidently pushed down the handle and opened the door,before us was a fairly large room.It was furnished with a plush cream carpet and an L-Shaped chocolate coloured sofa fitted snugly in the far corner of the rom.5 bottles of water,5 sharpie pens and a tray full of delicious looking pastries sat on a small glass coffee table. A tall lanky man with an earpiece and clipboard hurried into the room and once again gave us a questioning look before the boys explained.Minutes later, he bustled into the room once again and handed myself and Elle a lime green wristband each.We already had our bright orange ones for the signing,but these ones read 'VIP -STAFF' we weren't anything related to staff,but there wasn't going to be  a wristband for 'two random fans that are now chilling with one direction'  was there? I stared in a state of shock at the wristband,as Elle slipped it onto her wrist,a huge grin plastered across her face. Louis noticed my bewildered expression and smiled cheekily before slipping it onto my shaking wrist for me."Don't be nervous babe,I want you to feel relaxed with us" I didn't mention that was impossible as I'd waited 2 years to catch a glimpse of him,let alone fall asleep on him and hang around with him.I did however relax ever so slightly and gazed longily at the pastries.Niall was the first to reach forward and grab a pastry.Harry caught me staring at them."Don't be shy,tuck in girls!' he gestured to the mouth watering pastries and myself and Elle lunged for the pastries,boy does being nervous give you an appetite.I chose a glazed cinnamon bun topped with raisins.Louis took the same and excitedly said "These are my favourite too!" "Ahh,great tastes...taste alike?" I awkwardly joked and he laughed,a deep throaty laugh.We settled onto the sofa and Louis whipped out his new Blackberry Curve and began flicking through his twitter feed."Ivy,do you have twitter?" "Yeah but well.." "Don't be shy,whats your username,I'll follow ya!" He exclaimed in his adorable doncaster accent. "But it's embarrrrassing" I protested with a pout. "hahaha let me guess,Ivy1DIRECTIONINFECTION, I've seen it all before babe!" Theres that word again.Babe. "Worse.." I cringed."It's ivyloveslouis" I mumbled under my breath.He began laughing again and winked before tapping away on his phone.One minute later,as Louis scrolled through thousands of mentions,my phone buzzed to life,and again and again.Man it was going on silent.I suddenly had 50+ mentions and everyone was congratulating but wondering how I'd got a follow from Louis without tweeting him.I smiled and Louis caught me smiling,before tapping away again on his phone.My phone flashed,and it was a notification of a tweet from Louis. "What?I didn't text you?!" Louis looked confused."I get your tweets sent to my phone you dope!" "Aw that's cute!" He replied before he added "You not gonna see what I've tweeted then?" I narrowed my eyes at him questioningly and he copied me,knitting his eyebrows together before I giggled and checked his tweet. "Just chilling,signing in London in 10minutes,gonna be a laugh." and another "Bumped into a fan who by chance was staying at our hotel,she's great, go annoy her guys so her phone goes crazy! @ivyloveslouis ;)"  I gulped in amazement.I know I'm sitting with him but a tweet made it like.Official, that he knew of my existance.I snapped out of it ."Ahhh you meanie Louis!" I said but couldn't stop a smile escaping my lips.Sure enough,my phone flashed furiously so I changed it to "All Alerts Off" " Good one Lou" I commented sarcastically and he just laughed before slouching further into the sofa.

ELLE'S POV

Myself and Harry sat,both on our phones as I replied to loads of mentions,he'd followed me as Louis had followed Ivy and my mentions were going absolutely mad.The lanky looking man again made an appearance and shouted "4MINUTES BOYS LET'S GET GOING,SECURITY WILL BE HERE IN 1" before leaving again.The boys leapt up from the sofa and Harry withdrew his arm,which was resting rather near my back on the back of the sofa.I looked around worriedly and saw Ivy's expression mirroring mine,what the heck were we going to do whilst they were signing?! As if reading my thoughts and sensing my uncertainy,Harry piped up from behind me."Do you girls wanna go shopping in the centre opposite this one,as this one's closed ,and we'll meet you back at the hotel this afternoon,if you want to see us again that is?" He winked at me. "Of course,yeah.." I trailed off. "Well we finish here at.." He glanced at his phone "Around 2" Wow three hours of signing..their poor hands I thought before bringing my attention back to what he was saying. "But we were gonna have a nap and chill for a bit,order in a pizza and then go out tonight around 8ish ,sooo would you care to join us?A good friend of mine is having a house party about a 20minute drive from our hotel and he send bring whoever you want so..you guys fancy it?It's cool if you'd rather not " I looked at Ivy and saw her eye's light up just as mine were probably,and a huge grin creeped across both our faces."Yeah that sounds great!" Ivy replied,trying to act cool,calm and collected.But failing.