Chapter 1

•Narrator•

Paisley and Hayes have been dating since June of 2013 and now he's becoming an international star. He's gaining fame as his brother (Nash) becomes more popular than Justin Bieber. She's been feeling weird about their relationship and so has Hayes. But neither of them know how they feel....

----------------------------------------------

*on the phone with Hayes*

Paisley: "Babe, we haven't gone on a date in ages..."

Hayes: "Yeah. I know."

Paisley: "Hayes is something wrong?"

Hayes: "...Not exactly, why?"

Paisley: "Well you've been acting really* weird lately and you short answer me a lot."

Hayes: "Look Paisley I've got to go."

Paisley: "Wait Hayes I wa-"

Hayes had hung up as Paisley began to talk to him about a special date she'd been planning.

•Paisley's POV•

Gosh. That was very rude and uncalled for. I'd call back but doesn't seem like he wants to talk to me anyways. I've really been wanting to tell him about a date I'd been thinking about...guess I better tell my mom the plans are off.

----------------------------------------------

Paisley goes to her moms room and stands at the door.

Mom: "Hey sweetie what's up?"

Paisley: "I was just on the phone with Hayes and was about to tell him about the date I've been planning..."

Mom: "What'd he think?! Is he excited?! Ooh this is going to be great!"

Paisley: "See that's what I meant by 'about to tell him' he hung up before I got the chance. But he's actually been acting weird and distant since December."

Mom: "It can't be bad. Y'all have been together for 7 months. It can't change now. How about we head out for some froyo and rent some movies?"

Paisley: "Sure," she said half excited.

----------------------------------------------
*the next morning before school*
•PAISLEY AND HAYES MESSAGES•

Paisley: How about a movie after school today babe?

Hayes: I'm busy.

Paisley: With what?

Hayes: Skylynn.

Paisley: Doesn't Will usually baby sit Skye after school? Come on. You promised a small date sometime soon.

Hayes: Soon.

Paisley: When?

Hayes: idk.

Paisley: Really?

Hayes: *no response*

------------------at school------------------

Paisley is walking to her 5th period when she passes by Hayes and turns back to walk with him.

"Hayes wai-" she calls out and grabs his arm. Hayes brushes her off and speeds off rushing to meet up with Lindsey (Hayes ex-girlfriend) Paisley gets upset and goes to the bathroom. She comes out and washes her eyes off from the smeared mascara.

-------------------at home------------------

She rushes to her room in tears and her mom hears her.

Mom: "Honey are you okay?"

Paisley looks up at her and just cries more.

Paisley: "....Hayes is cheating on me."

Blankly her mom looks at her and rubs her back trying to comfort her.

Mom: "Awh Pay-Pay who told you that? He would never."

Paisley: "Well when he's walking with Lindsey and ignores me like a complete jack-ass!! Then yeah, he's cheating!"

Mom: "How about we clear things up and drop you off at his house for a few hours so you two can talk it out?"

------they drive over to Hayes' house----

Paisley walks to the front door and rings the doorbell. Pam (Hayes' mom) answers the door.

Paisley: "Hey! I just came over because I needed to talk with Hayes. May I come in?"

Pam: "Umm...okay come on in! But Hayes does have a friend over so I don't know if this is the right time. But go on in to the theatre or his room they were watching movies earlier."

Paisley: "Thank you," she walks to the theatre and it's empty so she heads to his room and opens the door."

She gasps and is surprised as to who is in the room with Hayes.

------------AUTHORS NOTE-------------

So first chapter! Tell me what you guys think and subscribe for more chapters!

Instagram: @hayesgrier_xx