Chapter 2

Chapter 1 Summary:
Hayes was really distant and rude to Paisley the past month and she finally decides to go over to his house and talk about it. When she walks in his room she finds someone unexpected...

----------------------------------------------

Paisley: Hayes! Lindsey?! What are you doing here? He's my boyfriend and I don't appreciate you two being together alone and especially when your ov-"

Hayes: "Paisley! I can explain!"

Paisley: "Oh really? Cause I think you already have. You're a jack ass to me and ignore me and don't go on any dates for a month only to be lying to my face and cheat on me with Lindsey!"

Hayes: "Babe I'm serio-"

Paisley: "Don't even," she says as she walks out the room and storms out the house.

Lindsey: "Paisley wait! Look it's not what it seems like! We're actually working on a project together tonight!"

Paisley: "And what are y'all doing the rest of the nights..?"

Lindsey: "....I'm sorry. It's not my fault. Hayes told me y'all had broken up over Christmas break and I still had feelings for him. We've been going on dates and we're planning to start dating pretty soon. But I had no* idea y'all were still dating."

Hayes: "I'm so sorry Paisley."

Paisley tears up and walks outside. She runs home and slams the door to her room.

•Paisley's POV•

I can't believe it. I just can't. This whole time he's been lying to my face and secretly dating Lindsey. I hate her so much but I don't want to blame her because she didn't know...or did she? Ugh either way, me & Hayes are OVER. I love him so much and it's going to be hard. But I have to get through this.

*her mom walks in with some cookies*

Mom: "Honey. You didn't explain a thing to me. Why are you bawling? I hate to see you like this."

Paisley: "I walked into Hayes' bedroom and he had his arm around Lindsey and they were about to kiss. We haven't even had our first kiss! I can't believe him. I don't want what we had to be gone and just thrown away!"

Mom: "...I'll let you be alone for a bit. In the mean while, I'm going to town for a while and you can hang out with someone if you'd like or talk to Hayes."

----------------------------------------------

*Paisley on the phone*

"Hey Kenzie do you want to go to Starbucks, I need to tell you a lot of things. My day is horrible."

Kenzie: "Sure? I'll pick you up."

----------------at Starbucks---------------

Both girls get their drinks and sit down in a quiet corner. The shop wasn't as full today as usual.

Kenzie: "...so what's up?"

Paisley: "Hayes was cheating on me with Lindsey."

Kenzie: "Bby I'm so sorry. I wonder how terrible that must be for you."

Paisley: "Ever since I went over I haven't talked to him. He's called me like 60 times and sent me hundreds of messages. Not including e-mails and any other way I can imagine!"

Kenzie: "Why don't you just answer one* phone call? It wouldn't hurt to talk it over and work things out."

Paisley: "I just don't know if things could ever be the same again. I loved him so much. I was planning a special date just for our first kiss."

Kenzie gets up. "Well I don't know Paisley you're going to have to figure it out because y'all aren't officially broken up yet."

Kenzie heads out the door and waves goodbye and Paisley stares blankly.

•Paisley's POV•

True. We are still technically dating. Maybe talking things over would be the best thing to do. I'll call him when I get home.

----------------------------------------------

Paisley's mom had picked her up from Starbucks and brought her home. Paisley sat on her bed waiting to call Hayes. She didn't know what she would say.

"Okay, maybe now is a good time."

*Paisley dials Hayes and waits for him
to pick up the phone*

Hayes: "Hello"

He sounded as if he'd been crying and upset.

Paisley: "Hayes. Look I'm sor-"

Hayes: "No. Stop. I need to apologize. I'm sorry. I had no idea what I was thinking. I guess the fame got in my way and turned me on to a very bad road. I regret it. Every single moment I spent with her. Please can we get back together? I love you."

--------------to be continued--------------

--------------AUTHORS NOTE-----------

Hey guys! Tell me what you think so far! Sorry for such a short chapter but get ready for big things!