Chapter 3

Sarah went home and went up to her bedroom. She layed down on her back and stared at the celing crying. She layed there for a few minutes and then all of a sudden she heard a knock on her window. She turned to see who it was. It was Kevin. Sarah turned away from him.  Kevin unlocked the window with his magic powers and climbed into her window.

"What do you want?" Sarah said sadly. "I want you Sarah..." Kevin replied. Sarah blushes and doesn't say anything. Kevin walks over to her bed and climbs over her. "What are you doing Kevin!?" Sarah yells. Kevin whispers into Sarahs ear. "I'll show you my love..." he said softly. Kevin starts licking Sarahs neck and slowly starts going down to her chest. Sarah moans slitly. Kevin heard her and he wanted more. He starts taking his clothes off and then he undresses Sarah. Kevin opens her legs. Sarah blushes and Kevin stuck himself in. Sarah moans and pulls his long red hair. "Ahh!!! Kevin!" She moaned.  Sarah kisses him repeatedly. Kevin's love lasts for 30 to 40 minutes. Then all of a sudden Jake walked in. Sarah and Kevin pulled away. Jake was shocked and ran out the door. "Jake wait!!!" Sarah yelled for him. Kevin smirked and rapped his arms around her. Sarah pulled away and picked up her clothes. She put them on in a hurry and went after Jack.