My Biology Teacher is A Genius

The minute six o'clock rolled around, Becca, Willina, and I hopped into my Cadillac, Brittney and headed to Mr.Scott's house. I had been putting it aside all day but I had to admit I was nervous. Mr. Scott was tall, huge, dark, and had been so working inner city eight years. When we arrived at his remarkably cute house Becca handed me a empty Jarritos bottle, just in case she said. I inhale deeply and the three of us exit the Brittney. I trudge to Mr. Scott's door and Willina rang the doorbell enthusiastically.

     "Hello Miss Maria," Mr. Scott said as he opened the door, "come in."

I dulled inside and plunked down on the pink loveseat, Willina and Becca joined me.

       "Just make yourself at home girls," he said sarcastically.

           "Yo, we got some clubs to hit tonight, so make dis quick," Willina said with boredom.

     Mr. Scott flopped onto his chair and puts his legs on a cherry wood coffee table, "I will take. As long. As. I. Like."

      Willina turned her gaze to her feet in submission.

     "So. Maria," he said turning his attention to me, "your current grades aren't in a position to graduate."

        "Graduating is for goats!" Becca and I say at the same time.

           "Don't copy me you goat," Becca almost throws a bottle of Jarritos until Mr. Scott gives her a firm glare.

     "Graduating is not for goats. It's for people who want to have stacks," he said.

       Becca' s eyes flickered, she's always loved money.

           "We can have stacks of millions if we graduate?" I asked.

             "I always thought I would just be a Drake groupie." Willina said picking at her nails.

     Becca rolled her eyes.

           "Yes and not only that, but the value of a good education," Mr.Scott said, pointing a finger at me.

            "Forget about the education or whatever, WILL we have stacks?" Becca asked impatiently.

      Mr. Scott ignored the question,"At this point you would have to get A's in every class to graduate Maria. As for you two, Becca you need all A's, and surprisingly you are the most qualified Willina, you just need to pass your classes."

             "Cow." Becca said under her breath.

               I tipped my head back. I really did want to have stacks when I grew up. I just figured my future husband would figure that out. I really needed to know what Ezra Beer planned on doing after graduation.

           "Maria?" Mr Scott interrupted my train of thought.

              "Mhhm."

               "Will you do it...?"

           I thought for a second, "Hmmm. I think I....WILL. For the stacks."

________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Wowie! Haven't updated in forever. I know this chapter wasn't very exciting but the next will be better. There will even be some Ezra Beer and Ezra Koenig action if you don't know who Ezra Koenig is you should definitely look that up. Vote and comment what you think!